Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst car.

somebitch

i had to rent a kia rio and i believe it might be the worst car on the streets. the thing is brand new & everytime i back up there is a bang. it also doesnt speed up on the highway, i am scared to take it onto a highway b/c sometimes it doesnt speed up and other times its delayed. like i step on the gas and count to 3 and maybe ill get some pickup, maybe not, never know. :laugh2:

Guest jroo
hehe. i think kia's are the worst cars on the streets.

i had to rent a kia rio once for business, i was sooooo fucking pissed off, i thought i was going to die, i could barely merge onto the highway. and stoped on a hill at a light, fahgetboutit. that shit sucked.

I remember one time picking up my car from the mechanic. While I was paying for it I overheard the mechanic talking to a woman about her Kia. She was complaining about how her car had so many problems despite being so new. He just told her that "Kia's are the kind of cars you wipe your ass on..."

:funny:

i had to rent a kia rio once for business, i was sooooo fucking pissed off, i thought i was going to die, i could barely merge onto the highway. and stoped on a hill at a light, fahgetboutit. that shit sucked.

haha. yeah that is how i feel too. i have to go on the highway in an hour and i hope i can merge without getting driven off onto the shoulder. OH god and up a hill, the thing barely moves. what a nightmare. i have to turn the air off to get up a hill. i hope my car is fixed soon :mad:

Guest jroo
haha. yeah that is how i feel too. i have to go on the highway in an hour and i hope i can merge without getting driven off onto the shoulder. OH god and up a hill, the thing barely moves. what a nightmare. i have to turn the air off to get up a hill. i hope my car is fixed soon :mad:

i feel ya! i wish there was something i could say, something that would help. maybe try driving with the hazzard lights on the whole time. you've got the right idea about turning off the AC. be careful out there!!!!

Guest jroo
jroo thinks he's micheal schumacher everytime he gets behind the wheel, man does 120 in a school zone. do not get on the passenger seat when he is driving. :duel:

micheal schumacher dont have nothing on me!

LOL. well i made it back in one piece. :hug:

i actually hit 85 on the highway, the thing was shaking a bit. merging was tough, i just kinda go and hope people get out of the way. for your own good, if you see a kia on a merge lane, you should move over. people in kias have no control & no pickup.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm not off subject when i say

did you expect much from a kia

just always get the renters insurance

usually pretty cheap

beat the piss out of it, blow it up, have them pick it up

rentals are for fun, just insure yourself cus who knows what the kids before you that had it, did

i dont wanna even get into mped rentals

hahahhahah