Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Bruno@Space Friday Afterhours

Bling

Being my first time just attending afterhours I wasnt sure if i would even wake up. I set my alarm at 315 and when it went off, I thought for like 2 seconds "UGH....... do i get up........... then i said..... fuck it im goin"

So i head over to space and get in no problems with the afterhours fri comped card . Walk in and get right in the booth with ARdis, Bruno and Andrew.

The start of his set was very dark ...setting the mood just right. Besides passing out some promos, bruno had brought some mowhawk wigs to wear. It was great. Lots of people were wearing them including myself. (Ardis cant wait to see the video of all of us in the booth LOL )

A few people from the boards were there, besides the aforementioned Andrew, I saw Biz, DJ Lemoch (nice to meet u), DJ Speed(nice to meet u as well), Dj Tekwrek from CJ, LisaLoca (awesome seeing u out. hope u enjoyed hearing Bruno for the first time), James and Annette, Pete Dekan, Tony and Macboy and Shawn Rudnick. I did not see Carisa and myself and Ardis were like "uhhhh wheres C?" u missed a great nite Carisa :(

Also got to meet a very cool Brazilian girl by the name of Brunna who im gonna try to get to join the boards ;) really cool chica ........

The place had a good turnout in my opinion. About 300 at one point. :) Bruno's set thorughout the nite ranged from dark moody stuff, then went to tribally latin grooves.....etc.....

My fav tracks he dropped were: "Its time for a revolution" (my personal bruno fav) and the one that goes "freak in the morning freak in the evening" :bowdown:

Thanks Ardis and Bruno for being such gracious hosts for the nite and letting me chill with u all in the booth. I had a great time. This party will only get bigger and more exciting in the weeks to come. Next week Bruno along with his partner in crime Gabriel Fain is gonna tear it up. I for one will come by after Amika next week at least for an hr to show my support for what will be a great afterhours party at space on fridays :)

Congrta Bruno!* I'm sure the "hurricane" kept a shitload of people in the house even though we didn't even get any of it. Everywhere in Ft. Lauderdale and Delray was REALLY slow so if ANYONE was at Space, I'd consider it a huge success.

And I saw other posts about "other" after hours and find much humor.... It's QUALITY, not quantity... and just the simple fact that you are Space and all of "us" are there to support you... already makes the night a success... and THAT makes it the BEST after-hours in Miami!

Much respect and success in everything you do brother!!!

As you may know... Sheldon and I are the residents at Opium on Fridays and you have our support and will be sure to tell everyone there where the ONLY after-hours is on Friday!*:D