Gonzo is not the resident.

He did a guest spot.

He turned the place out.

So i'm sure he will be back again.

The place was packed.

Great vibe!

Everyone was dancing.

Definitely worth checking out.

He will be spinning at Manhatta on Aug. 26th .

Be sure to come check him out ;)

Yup, spider lounge is in the upper front part of avalon. The place is deffinetly chill. I was there a week ago... Good vibe, good music... good people... Chilled till 7:00, My only complaint is the rude awaking you get when you leave in the morning and realize thats it`s bright outside... and got to take that drive back to boring jersey... lol

Yup, spider lounge is in the upper front part of avalon. The place is deffinetly chill. I was there a week ago... Good vibe, good music... good people... Chilled till 7:00, My only complaint is the rude awaking you get when you leave in the morning and realize thats it`s bright outside... and got to take that drive back to boring jersey... lol

lol... went through that 7am this morning :gang:

was there earier in the night, but they were playing hip-hop. :mad: Didn't change to house till later. But the manager bought us a bottle of vodka, so i learned to deal.

Great spot tho, w/ pretty people and a nice "hidden" vibe.

It's the old Giger room...looks much better now. And you can go back and forth to the main club, but it's easy to get lost.

Great spot tho, w/ pretty people and a nice "hidden" vibe.

It's the old Giger room...looks much better now. And you can go back and forth to the main club, but it's easy to get lost.

agreed. i didnt get there til about 4:30 but the vibe was great the minute i walked in the door. it was decently packed, and got bananas around 6. gonzo didnt disappoint either, i had a decent time. only complaint is that we tried to buy a bottle when we got there but they stopped serving so i rode the night through on a stacker and water. s'ok though...

and yes, it can get lil confusing.. snazzy setup though :)

Guest distort909

glad you guys had a good time...... & yes gonzo never disapoints..............

as muzikal said he is playing thursday night..............

i would love to see Gonzo is a residancy again.............

that means good times will be had cause the man just haz an amazing vibe to him & is a flawless mixer......... vinyl only too :)

Guest distort909
so is this a vip type place?? thats what it sounds like... am i going to have to go buy prada shoes and buy a bottle of cheap champagne for like 250 bucks so i can get in??? if that's the case i geuss seeing gonzo again can wait..

you just keep thinking that............

it isnt like that at all. Gonzo Is playing thursday & the party is free,,,,,,,,,,,,,

you just keep thinking that............

it isnt like that at all. Gonzo Is playing thursday & the party is free,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i'm asking where the place is and im getting vague answers... someone said it's the vip entrance... i didnt even know avalon had a vip entrance...

Guest distort909

the spider room is the old giger room & before that it was called the library.............. at times it is vip but on fridays starting at 2am it turns into afterhours............ the entrance to the spider room is on the 20th street side of the club or if you are already in the club you can get in there threw the main entrance also...........

you just have to find your way around the club to the room.

sorry for the vauge answers :)

the spider room is the old giger room & before that it was called the library.............. at times it is vip but on fridays starting at 2am it turns into afterhours............ the entrance to the spider room is on the 20th street side of the club or if you are already in the club you can get in there threw the main entrance also...........

thanks.. perhaps i will check it out someday..

ps.. check your myspace mail ;):type:

Do most people there get bottles?

Guest distort909
Do most people there get bottles?

if the want too....... if im in a club till 7am i think i would to cause they stop serving at 4am............thats hours to kill........

but its not mandatory...........

& gonzo is djing manhatta on the 26th sorry guys not this thursday but next thursday :)

if the want too....... if im in a club till 7am i think i would to cause they stop serving at 4am............thats hours to kill........

but its not mandatory...........

& gonzo is djing manhatta on the 26th sorry guys not this thursday but next thursday :)

Nice I will deff check that place out then. There is no way I am going to spend $300 on a bottle though...two beers is all I need for a whole night.