Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO'S DOING AMIHOTORNOT WITH ME?

Anyone want to join me in it? I think it's funny as hell!!!! I will do it if one other person does!!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

do you have to post your pic to see all the other ones?

Not at all.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Hmmm.... tempting proposal. That shit is definitely funny as hell, cause you know some of those ugly-ass mofos voted for themselves. Maybe I'll join you... I'd like to see what other strangers think. I would just hope that nobody I know comes across my pic and purposely rates me a "1"...

------------------

devilwmn.gif

Go to www.amihotornot.com and post a pic of yourself. You don't have to but fuck it. You will see a shit load of pics and you rate them on a scale from 1-being not to 10-being hot. It so cool. I'll submit mine now then. In case you don't know what I look like already, I'm on the pic post with the 114+ responses, not the 600+ one. Guys, please don't be mean!!!! LOL Blackhaus1, I saw your pic on the board. You must have like a 9.9 on that site. Lets go guys, I want to wee all your beautiful CNYC'ers representing on that shit!!!!!

------------------

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Alright I posted my pic. LOL!!! Oh well, I'm not on this planet to please anyone. I've been dissed before and getting dissed by people I don't even know will not even scratch me. So if anyone else is thinking of giving it whirl, JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!

------------------

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures