Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just jump on the bandwagon...

a few people in the media say Bush sucks and all of a sudden people think they know all about politics... Everyone just hates Bush because that is what they constantly hear... I'm 100% sure if Bush didn't act against terrorism, all the democrats would be calling him a coward for not fighting back... Well, I'm sure you didn't hear the democrats thanking Bush when Iraq and Afghanistan walked down the path in Athens yesterday... Yes, if it wasn't for Bush, Iraqi and Afghani athletes wouldn't have competed this year... Afghanistan is holding an election and Iraq has a judicial system for God's sake... you don't hear anybody thanking Bush for that...

I know many Americans have given their lives in the war... I knew 6 people who passed away in the war... and their families still support Bush and the war... I know 13 who are still fightin in Iraq, may God keep them safe... their families also support Bush and the war...

Now onto the economy... Bush's tax cut is what saved us after Sept. 11th ... If it wasn't for that tax cut, the recovery would have taken longer that 6-7 years... again, nobody thanks Bush...

Yes, I know, the man isn't perfect... but everyone is acting like hes Hitler... Please, before you vote for a man who changes his mind on an issue every day (Kerry), look at all the facts and vote for the right person...

I know, I'm biased...

VOTE BUSH...

Bush can do all the tax cuts he wants.. and push us into even more debit.. but the simple fact is.. My generation is the one that will be paying that debt back and all the interest it carries..

Do you really think the economy is saved? Not right now it isn't..

EVERYONE hates Bush for a reason.. You wouldn't constantly hear it if it wasn't true.. There are many reasons behind the hate and distrust..

a few people in the media say Bush sucks and all of a sudden people think they know all about politics... Everyone just hates Bush because that is what they constantly hear... I'm 100% sure if Bush didn't act against terrorism, all the democrats would be calling him a coward for not fighting back... Well, I'm sure you didn't hear the democrats thanking Bush when Iraq and Afghanistan walked down the path in Athens yesterday... Yes, if it wasn't for Bush, Iraqi and Afghani athletes wouldn't have competed this year... Afghanistan is holding an election and Iraq has a judicial system for God's sake... you don't hear anybody thanking Bush for that...

I know many Americans have given their lives in the war... I knew 6 people who passed away in the war... and their families still support Bush and the war... I know 13 who are still fightin in Iraq, may God keep them safe... their families also support Bush and the war...

Now onto the economy... Bush's tax cut is what saved us after Sept. 11th ... If it wasn't for that tax cut, the recovery would have taken longer that 6-7 years... again, nobody thanks Bush...

Yes, I know, the man isn't perfect... but everyone is acting like hes Hitler... Please, before you vote for a man who changes his mind on an issue every day (Kerry), look at all the facts and vote for the right person...

I know, I'm biased...

VOTE BUSH...

oh yea.. and Afghanistan has competed in EVERY olympics since 1936 except Sydney.. The Taliban tried to get them in 200 but the NOC said their country was unstable.. but.. the main reason was the fact that they banned participation of women in sports..

And Iraq has always been in the olympics.. but Bush didn't really help by bombing the committee's Baghdad headquarters and destroying it..

oh And Iraq has always been in the olympics.. but Bush didn't really help by bombing the committee's Baghdad headquarters and destroying it..

I', not a fan of Bush's but this is the first olympics that the Iraqi team does not have to worry about torture if they don't win.

I know, I'm biased...

VOTE BUSH...

what democrats were against the afganistan war? as i recall, only one congressman voted against it

I know, I'm biased...

VOTE BUSH...

what democrats were against the afganistan war? as i recall, only one congressman voted against it

I', not a fan of Bush's but this is the first olympics that the Iraqi team does not have to worry about torture if they don't win.

BRAVO...read my mind...btw, Iraq's soccer team is 2-0...guess they play better when "electric shock" to the gentils is not waiting for them when they get home...

Can you say "liberation"

Not only am I happy to see the Iraq in the Olympics but it was also nice to see Afgan as well. Women too!!!!!!!!