Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to cry

lolly

cwm45.gif

I am broke as a joke and can't go to PVD now. I did a little miscalculating withthe ol' checkbook and now there is no way in hell. I'd be going sober too and can't even scrounge up the 30 bucks admission price. I'm gonna cry.

Hey Sweetie-

I would help you out if I could, but IM pretty broke too. I graduated college in May and this is the first week I have been working. I was down to my last $$$$.

Im gonna try and make it. Imsure someone can help you out, its only $30.

Good Luck.

Smile!!!!

-Andy

------------------

andy.gif

Originally posted by lolly:

cwm45.gif

I am broke as a joke and can't go to PVD now. I did a little miscalculating withthe ol' checkbook and now there is no way in hell. I'd be going sober too and can't even scrounge up the 30 bucks admission price. I'm gonna cry.

In the spirit of love/happines/I'll lend

you admition.Hell,the more ,the marier,rply if interested .(no one should miss PVD just for money)

[This message has been edited by frodo (edited 11-09-2000).]

Originally posted by frodo:

cwm45.gif

In the spirit of love/happines/I'll lend

you admition.Hell,the more ,the marier,rply if interested .(no one should miss PVD just for money)

Almost forgot-do not get spoked NO CONDITIONS ATACHED!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by frodo (edited 11-09-2000).]

That would be awesome but I would feel horrible. You aren't serious are you?

If he is you owe him a date and you should pay for the date when you got the money...

that's some serious, serious kindness you're looking at from frodo... cause I know him and he's good, good people.

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

If he is you owe him a date and you should pay for the date when you got the money...

that's some serious, serious kindness you're looking at from frodo... cause I know him and he's good, good people.

Of course I'd re-pay him in some way. Whether it be a date I don't know...but defintely something. I know it's some serious kindness and it is much appreciated. I don't know if I could take a total stranger up on that offer though. I'll probably be able to mooch off my roommates or at least a friend of mine. But serioudly Frodo...I do appreciate it.

cwm26.gif

i might get slammed for this, but rather than have frodo cover the whole thing (a ridiculously nice thing to do by the way) couldn't we all just chip in a little? i can throw in like 5 bucks or so without caring if i ever get it back (not sayin you wouldn't pay it back lolly). just a few others and she's covered...

Originally posted by satanus:

i might get slammed for this, but rather than have frodo cover the whole thing (a ridiculously nice thing to do by the way) couldn't we all just chip in a little? i can throw in like 5 bucks or so without caring if i ever get it back (not sayin you wouldn't pay it back lolly). just a few others and she's covered...

that's a good idea...i'm down. we've all been in that situation. come to twirl, lolly, and we'll figure it out!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

cwm45.gif

Lolly,

Don't cry..dry your eyes. I see you are really stressin about this. Well, have no fear. I will help you.

I will help you get into PVD and supply you with all the GOODIES you will need for the entire evening.

All you need to do is the following: meet at my car (black Expedition w/tinted windows) which will be parked in front of Twilo at 10pm. You will need to bring the following things: a jar of vaseline, a bowl of cherries, a jar of Hellman's mayonaise, an egg-beater, a gerbil, and some Kleenex's.

Remember, i can GUARANTEE you admission to see PVD and all goodies you can eat. Whatcha think about dat?

e-mail me if you're interested

yo mamma

------------------

save the drama

Originally posted by satanus:

I agree too... It ain't no thang to drop $5 or something like that... Lolly, we got your back!

cwm4.gif

Awwwwwwwwww . . . I feel so much love in this thread it's just killing me!! cwm38.gif I agree also that PVD is not something you should miss because of money. Death in the family, deserted on an island somewhere . . I can understand but not because of money.

I'll be at Twirl also and I can chip in $5. It's just a bottle of water . . . hmmmm let me rethink that! wink.gif JUST KIDDING!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Thank you so much guys. You guys are awesome...even if I HAVE never met you. I think I might be able to work something out though. My roommates are willing to give me some dough to hold me over till next Friday when I get paid.

I HATE living paycheck to paycheck. I also hate getting paid every 2 weeks.

Thanks for all the help though. If I need the $ I'll let you know. You guys are too sweet. Love ya cwm38.gif