Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOMETHING FISHY IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!11

ANYBODY REALIZE WHAT IS GOING ON. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK. I THINK THE REPUBLICANS ARE FUCKING AROUND CAUSE THEY NEED TO WIN THIS ELECTION DESPRETLY. THERE ARE FOUR TOTALLY DIFFERENT WRONG DOINGS GOING ON IN FLORIDA, IN TOTALLY DIFFERENT COUNTIES. COINICIDENCE, I THINK NOT, BUSHE'S BROTHER IS THE GOVERNOR DOWN THERE, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND GORE WILL WIN

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

This is not the first election in Florida that had problems. There was a mayoral election a few years ago that resulted in the arrest of 34 people for fraud and the overturning of the election result. The winner had something like 10,000 felons and 5,000 DEAD PEOPLE vote for him. But hey, they were all registered voters. WTF!! Is this fucking Central America or what? Maybe we should send Jimmy Carter down there to oversee a run-off vote.

Originally posted by roby:

Maybe we should send Jimmy Carter down there to oversee a run-off vote.

He's still alive? If he is, good idea... get that peanut farmer and get him to kick some ass...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

He's still alive? If he is, good idea... get that peanut farmer and get him to kick some ass...

Oh yes .. Carter is still alive .. and he has become the one man the U.S. sends abroad to oversee elections in fucked up countries like El Salvador or Algeria (traditional hotbeds of democracy). This from the man who couldn't beat Reagan.

First, I am a Gore supporter, and I am proud to have voted for him.I find it inconceivable that Al Gore could win; Three of the States biggest counties, and loose the State Of Florida. In Palm Beach County which is a heavy Gore area; Several people are complaining the ballot was confusing.

In fact Palm Beach County was only county to have a Particular kind of ballot. If Al Gore does not win Florida; he should seriously challenge in court The Palm Beach election results. Unfortunately, Our state is getting a bad reputation; when comes to

The way elections are run. I hope honesty will Prevail, and Al Gore will be our next President.

Peace,

Sobeton

I was watching the news this morning (NBC) and they said that in Palm Spring Buchannan received 25,000 votes that 2,000 - 4,000 more than ANY other country in Florida. But the funny thing is Palm Spring is the most Democratic county there is in Florida and there would no way be that many votes for Buchannan. Hence the reason why Gore voters questioned the ballots to the election. There are a handful of voters suing the government and if it goes through then Palm Spring will have a re-election in two weeks.

Maybe this will clear things up and decided once in for all that this election was meant to be won by Gore!! cwm12.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

i hear ya guys, something needs to be doone in florida. thise mother fuckers are scrwing thigs up, this is going to be a scandal and the truth willl come up and bush and his tema will be busted for fraud, and gore will prevail

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by msoprano13:

i hear ya guys, something needs to be doone in florida. thise mother fuckers are scrwing thigs up, this is going to be a scandal and the truth willl come up and bush and his tema will be busted for fraud, and gore will prevail

are you gonna have them all wacked soprano-style now?

hehehe

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*