Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pajama Jammy Jam

phatbastad

Holy shit what a redik sikkk turnout!!!! Had to say there was 500 in the house. The number of people is somewhat astounding considering you needed an Ark to get to Rhody. My crew represented in full force adorning full lingerie. All I have to say is beware of the morning wood. It'll get you every time

Saturday night or should I say Sunday morning was great. 1st off We'd like to Thank everyone that helped us make this party successfull, Lots of people out there flyering and helping us throw a bangin party, we couldn't have done it without all the help of the team and it's greatly appreciated. We had roughly 400 people in the place, The dancers were great, there were a good amount of people in PJ's and a lot of beautiful young ladies in Lingerie... The vibe was perfect... I did not get a chance to see Daryl open the night because I was flyering, but only heard great things about his opening set. Chris, Andre, and Scot had a great tag-team match and when the lights came on, it was great to see the dancefloor jammed with people whistling, howling and clapping. It left us all wishing for more. We at AftaDark hope you all had fun...

THANK YOU for having fun with us. Please let us know what you thought, and feel free to tell us what you want to see at the next party. Again, THANK YOU... We will see you soon!

PS... PhatBastard is "THE ONE MAN PARTY"

oh man...I don't know if I'm going to be able to wait...foxy in her underwear :drool:

I hope she was rocking a thong

Sadly enough Foxy wasnt rockin any shoelaces but this 18 year old YA (young azz) that hangs in our group was rockin a shoe lace with a tasteful see through lace skirt.....oof. More lace there than a Stevie Nicks video

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT OUT... AND ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAKING IT THE BEST PARTY OF THE SUMMER! ;)

457+ FRIENDS, FAMILY ( yes there was a SUPER HOT!!! mom & daughter team there! WOW :eek::D ), and HOUSE MUSIC FANS MADE IT TO OUR PARTY THIS WEEKEND, DISPITE THAT HORRIBLE RAIN & FLOADING!!! :mad:

YOU ALL MADE IT WHAT IT WAS!!! THE BREAKERS WERE BREAKING, THE DANCE CIRCLES WERE GOING, THE MUSIC WAS HOT, THE PJs WERE EVERYWHERE! AND THE SKIN WAS DEFINITELY SHOWING WWWOOOOOWWW!!!!

THANK YOU ALL, WITHOUT YOU IT WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE! SEE YOU ALL IN SEPTEMBER FOR OUR NEXT.

DON'T FORGET THERAPY'S TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY IN OCTOBER!!! WE WILL HAVE A HUGE!!! SURPRISE FOR HOUSE MUSIC FANS IN NEW ENGLAND!!! KEEP YOUR EARS TO THE NDERGROUND!

1L

Chris "Kulture"

AftaDarkâ„¢ Entertainment