Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pleasantly Stranded

lalate

Have you ever been stranded in a strange place and think FU@K :( and then all of sudden it turns out to be an awesome time :)?

Last week, car broke down in a never seen for me section of outer Manhattan Beach. There I was stranded getting my car worked on a great mechanic.

But a few cell phone calls to friends on the east coast, a purchase of a killer faux white corral necklace and a matching killer Corona visor, some local grub at the local take out, nagging a tan in the repair shops parking lot, talking to some cool locals, all turned out to be a fun adventure.

Has anyone else ever been pleasantly stranded?

nope but one time my friends and i went on a trip to the outlets, and one of my friends was caught for shoplifting the other ran away... we drove him to a diner, he only had a dollar on him, he bought a cup of coffee, and kept getting refills for 9 HOURS~! until we picked up the other kid and came to get him... lmao...

nope but one time my friends and i went on a trip to the outlets, and one of my friends was caught for shoplifting the other ran away... we drove him to a diner, he only had a dollar on him, he bought a cup of coffee, and kept getting refills for 9 HOURS~! until we picked up the other kid and came to get him... lmao...

cool story :)

at the end of a spring break in Cancun, we were stuck in the airport in Mexico for hours and hours. we were all hungover/still drunk/sick. i swear those ba$tards turned the AC on its highest setting because we were all shivering and had to buy those tough mexican blankets so we wouldnt freeze.

:ghey:

I was stranded at Atlanta Hartsfield Airport one time on my way to Chicago....

It was so friggin' cold in the airport... I almost killed someone at the AirTran counter for a blanket.. so I'm sleeping and these a-holes start talking loud and laughing.. totally woke me up.. I gave them the look of death.. they felt soooooooo bad.. I told them off then moved to another cold spot in the airport.....

I was able to get on the 8am flight.. only thing that sucked was I had to fly back to Lauderdale early monday morning.. Some great weekend trip to Chicago..... lol

last years blackout....stuck in the city...we walked to bar after bar looking for one that swiped your credit card for the imprint......cuz ther was no electricity for reg. machines.....

we found one, it was mobbed, got drunk......made it home the next day when power came on.

Yes :) the blizzard of '93 I was "stranded" at my best friends house....we had the best time...great memories

There was a blizzard around 2000. I was stranded by any means...but my ex and his friends picked me up....we went to his house...and rolled our faces off for almost 3 days straight.

F'n amazing. That's the only time i've ever come close to being pleasantly stranded...:half:

last years blackout....stuck in the city...we walked to bar after bar looking for one that swiped your credit card for the imprint......cuz ther was no electricity for reg. machines.....

we found one, it was mobbed, got drunk......made it home the next day when power came on.

Great story :)

wow 3 days straight?!?! How many pills did you take?!!

:roll:

lol...no clue.

My two of my friends had just came back from Cancun...they had TONS of MDMA capsules....and double or triple stacked pills....it was just insane the amount of drugs they came back with.