Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question regarding Howells vs Tenaglia

is it gonna be track for track or like 1 hour sets....from experience with other DJs doing battles it was horrible...i saw morillo and deep dish go track for track at Pacha...it was my worst night out but then again their genres clash so maybe DT and DH would be different since they can be similar in style...someone let me know how it went at Arc last time

is it gonna be track for track or like 1 hour sets....from experience with other DJs doing battles it was horrible...i saw morillo and deep dish go track for track at Pacha...it was my worst night out but then again their genres clash so maybe DT and DH would be different since they can be similar in style...someone let me know how it went at Arc last time

Rest Assured Danny Howells will be first followed by the Ego Driven Danny Tenaglia!

when is this going down???

and i def couldnt see morillo and deep dish going track for track....maybe morillo and lets say lawler....but deep dish needs to build and then they drop bomb after bomb...

Maybe this will be my pregame

not even.

don't waste your time, money, energy & liquor when you can invest it in DT/DH.

Personally, I am a HUGE mothofoking DT Fan.

missed the July 4th DH at Space back in 2003.... arrived at 10:00am just for Deep Dish.

not even.

don't waste your time, money, energy & liquor when you can invest it in DT/DH.

Personally, I am a HUGE mothofoking DT Fan.

missed the July 4th DH at Space back in 2003.... arrived at 10:00am just for Deep Dish.

I am a huge DT fan too, but I hate going to the club early and waiting for him to go on. Meanwhile all my friends will be going to Avalon for Chris Liebing (not one of my friends like DT) To me hard techno is the shitz it will be a great pregame that will most likely turn into a great nite.

Sept 17 keeps getting better. :hat:

with so many different dj's and genres i think Richie Hawtin, Jeff Mills and Derrick May is what Techno is all about. I suggest to anyone that is a fan definetly go to the last PS 1 party on Sept 4th its gonna be Francois K with Derrick May, the music is gonna be off the wall that day.