Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats. your. style.

lafemcaliente

i wouldnt say being straight forward is boring....can u imagine what people would be like if people told people exactly what was on their mind all the times(too many people!!;))...most people could never handle that.....being straight forward is a game... a game for extremely advanced players!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

nicely put flippy.. it is very true, its hard for most people to really be straight forward, they feel the need to mask emotions and actions with adversity maybe due to inexperience, shyness, or being afraid. it takes balls to be honest, most people cant hack it..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
nicely put flippy.. it is very true, its hard for most people to really be straight forward, they feel the need to mask emotions and actions with adversity maybe due to inexperience, shyness, or being afraid. it takes balls to be honest, most people cant hack it..

hmm, ur right it does take balls to be honest

Guest gabo
because it makes things more interesting... being straight forward is boring...

:biggrin:

say what!? how is being honest boring?

If someone has to lie to be alittle more interesting then it will all come out in the end.

i wouldnt say being straight forward is boring....can u imagine what people would be like if people told people exactly what was on their mind all the times(too many people!!;))...most people could never handle that.....being straight forward is a game... a game for extremely advanced players!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Well said!!!~ :bowdown:

being straight forward and playing no games is called "being an adult"

ah, very good point there, but its not that simple. Society and just ppl around us make a lot of ppl feel they need to put on their protective shell everytime they go out and we end up meeting their rep. instead of the person themselves. Games and not speaking ur mind is at times a safety zone for ppl who are afraid of others reactions to what and who they really are and thiink. Its unfortunate, but true life and scoiety create scenarios in which we (as in the general population) end up creating comfort layers and zones to protect themselves from exposure to hurt and :blah: Sorry for getting so philosphical this early - lol.

ah, very good point there, but its not that simple. Society and just ppl around us make a lot of ppl feel they need to put on their protective shell everytime they go out and we end up meeting their rep. instead of the person themselves. Games and not speaking ur mind is at times a safety zone for ppl who are afraid of others reactions to what and who they really are and thiink. Its unfortunate, but true life and scoiety create scenarios in which we (as in the general population) end up creating comfort layers and zones to protect themselves from exposure to hurt and :blah: Sorry for getting so philosphical this early - lol.

nah thats a perfectly valid point........but im just saying.....

i know I dont play any games at all, what u see is what you get......but thats me.......some people arent as outgoing from the get go.....my whole life philosophy is "fuck it". just be yourself no matter how weird you are lol :)

i realllllllllly hate having to dig thru a persons "outer layers" to get to the REAL person.

nah thats a perfectly valid point........but im just saying.....

i know I dont play any games at all, what u see is what you get......but thats me.......some people arent as outgoing from the get go.....my whole life philosophy is "fuck it". just be yourself no matter how weird you are lol :)

i realllllllllly hate having to dig thru a persons "outer layers" to get to the REAL person.

yep, and then some ppl once you've unraveled their layers are totally not waht they seemed nor what you expected. I totally feel u. I try and be myself as much as possible, but I'm sure that their have been times where I haven't presented me for who I really am, but I think like u said its adult to be forward and real; I continue to learn with life everyday and try to better my persona through observations and self analysis. But I also love discussions- such a great way to learn in life. Through listening and reading. I love to listen. Wow sorry getting totally off topic - I shall stop now! lol

yep, and then some ppl once you've unraveled their layers are totally not waht they seemed nor what you expected. I totally feel u. I try and be myself as much as possible, but I'm sure that their have been times where I haven't presented me for who I really am, but I think like u said its adult to be forward and real; I continue to learn with life everyday and try to better my persona through observations and self analysis. But I also love discussions- such a great way to learn in life. Through listening and reading. I love to listen. Wow sorry getting totally off topic - I shall stop now! lol

hehehe s'all good

but what about when u get thru the layers of a person and you find out that they are 100000000000000000 x better than you expected, yet for some reason or another they are unattainable..... :(

now THAT sux..

hehehe s'all good

but what about when u get thru the layers of a person and you find out that they are 100000000000000000 x better than you expected, yet for some reason or another they are unattainable..... :(

now THAT sux..

:vomit2: thats when life takes it turns and does things that we may not understand nor care to understand, but in time will unveil themselves to show us why in the end it is better the way life hasn't taken it. Now, what exactly is unattainable to u? a girl? and y do u feel it /he/ she is so unattainable?

:vomit2: thats when life takes it turns and does things that we may not understand nor care to understand, but in time will unveil themselves to show us why in the end it is better the way life hasn't taken it. Now, what exactly is unattainable to u? a girl? and y do u feel it /he/ she is so unattainable?

not unattainable........just unattainable at the moment......

im willin to work for it tho.....im just being impatient :tongue:

not unattainable........just unattainable at the moment......

im willin to work for it tho.....im just being impatient :tongue:

lol, one of the great and wonderful character defaults i have - impatience - lol- Hey as long as u keep a positive outlook things will hopefully come ur way - good luck!

some games (ways of dancing around answers and not coming out too much to fast) and be fun... thrill of the suspense, but if you spend three months with someone and then you get to know the "real" them three months later... not exactly my dream situation. and it happens, a LOT of people are fake.

i love playing mind games sometimes, but only when i really have a knowledge of how far i can take the joke with my sig other.

yep, depends on the situation, the person, like lafem said certain games can be fun and suspenseful, but fakeness and continual games that mislead u are a :nono:

nooo!!!!!!!!!!! games is human nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some people r just talented at it, and others r not!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i have to disagree

I think games are a human construct, which is different than human nature.

When people play games, they try to deceive the other person and manipulate the situation. Why must you people do that? All it does is muddle the feelings and understanding of emotions....

And i don't think it takes any talent to play games. I think we should divide it as such: Those who want and like to play games and be taken for a ride, and those who like to get to the meat of the issue and be real ;)

Well, for those who like games, how do you like it when the tables are turned and people play games with you?/?

yep, depends on the situation, the person, like lafem said certain games can be fun and suspenseful, but fakeness and continual games that mislead u are a :nono:

agreed, some ppl can take a little teasing more than others. sometimes its hard to hold back or control a part of my personality.