Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Under 21 in New York...

Hi there!

I'll come to New York in september for 3 months... but... I'm not 21 yet, only 19.

What do you think, is it very difficult to go out? Are there any clubs where I may entry? And I may entry bars, don't I?

Sorry, that sounds all very strange, but I just don't want to miss New York's nightlife....

Thanks! :pint:

yo you guys should honestly search on the internet for raves and shit...

theres are alot in nyc all the time......u just gotta look for them.

go to the record shops and check out the flyer sections.

there are so many good jams in the city meng.......just put a lil effort into finding them.

and for the love of christ dont go to webster :puke:

i actually don't see webster as such a bad club. well yeah it could be better but it is tollerable. It's quite expensive to get in and drinks are expensive too. One this i do dislike is seeing so many guys without a shirt. We go there o have a good time not to have these "unfit" sweaty guys bump into us. I tend to like the variety of music there. Different rooms for different music. Instead of 1or 2 rooms with all types of music. I guess what keeps the people coming back is the striptease show and that singles thing. Since they don't have any special djs going that's what's got to keep people going back.

-joe

and for the love of christ dont go to webster :puke:

i actually don't see webster as such a bad club. well yeah it could be better but it is tollerable. It's quite expensive to get in and drinks are expensive too. One this i do dislike is seeing so many guys without a shirt. We go there o have a good time not to have these "unfit" sweaty guys bump into us. I tend to like the variety of music there. Different rooms for different music. Instead of 1or 2 rooms with all types of music. I guess what keeps the people coming back is the striptease show and that singles thing. Since they don't have any special djs going that's what's got to keep people going back.

-joe

trust me brutha......look up the raves.......and you will see the light :rock:

yes i have been doing raves since i was like 15. yes it's a much better atmoshere. But now i just tend to do clubs. don't really have much time for raves. I work more now and can't be going rave hoping along the east coast...lol

trust me brutha......look up the raves.......and you will see the light :rock:

Hi there!

I'll come to New York in september for 3 months... but... I'm not 21 yet, only 19.

What do you think, is it very difficult to go out? Are there any clubs where I may entry? And I may entry bars, don't I?

Sorry, that sounds all very strange, but I just don't want to miss New York's nightlife....

Thanks! :pint:

May want to check this out sept. 25th....

front.jpg

back.jpg

Lmao No Guestlist At Webster

I know it says on their website that there is no guestlist, but they do have one. If you get the ticket online, you go through the same person who handles the guestlist. I got mine online when I went, and the dude in front of me was on some staff member's guestlist and they comped him in.

does "THE HAT" get in for free/does not have to wait in line?

I know it says on their website that there is no guestlist, but they do have one. If you get the ticket online, you go through the same person who handles the guestlist. I got mine online when I went, and the dude in front of me was on some staff member's guestlist and they comped him in.