Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taste Wednesdays.....

YES indeed ,,,,giorgio is still thur along with a hip hop dj.............the party has been doing well from what i hear week in and week out........iam actually off tommorow night and i think i might go support "chehhby" aka p-tek and joe "mangled in Ibiza" Corrollo.......

belleville ave in bloomfield.

email me if you need directions..

everyone remember to wear WHITE tonight!

couldn't you guys come with something alittle more original instead of a WHITE PARTY. 2 clubs already did this this summer

just a suggestion

:):hat::pint:

couldn't you guys come with something alittle more original instead of a WHITE PARTY. 2 clubs already did this this summer

just a suggestion

:):hat::pint:

was actually a last minute promotion, however a lot of people happen to like the whole "white" theme. and not all the same people go to all the same parties/clubs that have had white parties.

tonight at the WHITE party, we will be giving away a pair of BEATSTOCK tickets to the sexiest female dressed in WHITE. the crowd will be deciding, so ladies wear your hottest white outfit!!!

joe, i put u on the list...

hype, maybe if u stopped getting boo'd off teh stage at djais.. i may just listen to u once :) lol