Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what time is everybody geting to beatstock

I almost went a few years back, on my way stopped at a friends house in orley....did a lick or two ended up at surf and tempts completely forgetting that I had tickets to Beatstock..................my friends were pissed cause they stood by the entrance waiting for me!!!!

I almost went a few years back, on my way stopped at a friends house in orley....did a lick or two ended up at surf and tempts completely forgetting that I had tickets to Beatstock..................my friends were pissed cause they stood by the entrance waiting for me!!!!

u coming this year stiff??

:splat::mad::mad::splat::gang:

Why not catch a ride with someone a little eailier then take the party bus home??

Not a bad idea, although i already paid for it, and it is pretty f'n nice. Might have to be a game time decision.

I already asked this once before but never really got a definite answer. Anyone know what time the show usually ends??

no, I ve been stayin in a lot lately and working on house on the weekends.......this weekend Im building a deck. Tryin not to party as much as I use to!!!!! We're getting old buddy.....lol

Have a good time though

You can build a deck in one weekend? You must be very resourceful...