Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are u a Madden fan?

poysoniv

hey guys, i saw this and i thought some of you might be interested..... ;)

madden fans

Are you an obsessed Madden NFL Football Video Game fanatic?

Does your world revolve around playing the game? Has Madden taken over your life, leaving your family, relationships, school, work and the outside world by the wayside? Are you so good at the game that you have entered Madden tournaments and contests? Has your obsession translated to custom-made equipment and an amazing, one-of-a-kind setup that lets you play Madden in style?

If you live and breathe Madden NFL Football and appear to be between the ages of 15-28 years old -- please email us at videogames@mtvstaff.com

Don’t forget to include your name, age, location, phone number, and a recent picture.

hey guys, i saw this and i thought some of you might be interested..... ;)

madden fans

Are you an obsessed Madden NFL Football Video Game fanatic?

Does your world revolve around playing the game? Has Madden taken over your life, leaving your family, relationships, school, work and the outside world by the wayside? Are you so good at the game that you have entered Madden tournaments and contests? Has your obsession translated to custom-made equipment and an amazing, one-of-a-kind setup that lets you play Madden in style?

If you live and breathe Madden NFL Football and appear to be between the ages of 15-28 years old -- please email us at videogames@mtvstaff.com

Don’t forget to include your name, age, location, phone number, and a recent picture.

i know of two people who should join LOL

j/k ;)