Clubplanet Nightlife Community

M-A-R-L-I-N-S!!!!! Ahhhhh yeah!

xxgrooveericxx

:eek:

Eric Gagne gets rocked for 4 runs in the 9th inning and the Marlins come back to win the game 6-4!!! What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might be the best game of the year, and the game that turns their season around! 5 games out of the wild card....it's gonna be another interesting end to the baseball season!!! REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm glad I stayed up to watch this.......

Ok, back to clubbing news, etc.......:tongue:

:direct: Let there be a debate!!!! Florida is 8.5 games back in thier own division. 5 games back for the wild card... San Fran looks real strong to clinch that spot, if not then the Cubbies. October is closing in fast, they might just have to settle for watching the WS on the side...that would really suck, Win the title the year before, then not even make the playoffs the next year.......

Not being bitter, just saying that last year was just a fluke.....I have all the respect in the world for the Marlins, hell, i even went to a couple of games last year when i lived in Miami.....but, the Yankees are a legacy and noone can beat that......we'll see what happens...........its not over til the last out......

:direct: Let there be a debate!!!! Florida is 8.5 games back in thier own division. 5 games back for the wild card... San Fran looks real strong to clinch that spot, if not then the Cubbies. October is closing in fast, they might just have to settle for watching the WS on the side...that would really suck, Win the title the year before, then not even make the playoffs the next year.......

Not being bitter, just saying that last year was just a fluke.....I have all the respect in the world for the Marlins, hell, i even went to a couple of games last year when i lived in Miami.....but, the Yankees are a legacy and noone can beat that......we'll see what happens...........its not over til the last out......

I agree with all the above statements except the fluke part. How can you say that? You just don't win the world series JUST BECAUSE. I do agree they got help along the way, thanks to the Cub's fan ;) but that's part of the game. Taking the fan out of the picture, the Cubs lost that series. Their short stop Alex Gonzalez bobbled a ball hit to him in the same inning whihc would have ended the comeback, not the foul ball. but that's all past tense now...

The Yankees are a legacy. I can't agree with you more, but you cannot compare 11 years to over 100 years, just not possible. But you gotta start somewhere. I've been a fan of my home team Marlins since day #1, April 5, 1993 and I will be until the day I die. That's how traditions start. You love your home team no matter what. I'm no band wagon, fair weather fan :)

Hopefully the Marlins get to see the Yankees again in the WS.....that would be an instant CLASSIC! :D

i love the yankees but i love baseball too. as much as i wanted the yankees to win last year, the marlins really were a representation of what baseball is all about...they came from behind, didnt have the highest pay scale.

marlins,yankees, redsox,etc.... LETS GO BASEBALL..AMERICAS GAME

I agree with all the above statements except the fluke part. How can you say that? You just don't win the world series JUST BECAUSE. I do agree they got help along the way, thanks to the Cub's fan ;) but that's part of the game. Taking the fan out of the picture, the Cubs lost that series. Their short stop Alex Gonzalez bobbled a ball hit to him in the same inning whihc would have ended the comeback, not the foul ball. but that's all past tense now...

The Yankees are a legacy. I can't agree with you more, but you cannot compare 11 years to over 100 years, just not possible. But you gotta start somewhere. I've been a fan of my home team Marlins since day #1, April 5, 1993 and I will be until the day I die. That's how traditions start. You love your home team no matter what. I'm no band wagon, fair weather fan :)

Hopefully the Marlins get to see the Yankees again in the WS.....that would be an instant CLASSIC! :D

Well said......couldnt agree with you more..... im just not used to the Yankees losing...I pay alot of money for tickets.....

great post....