Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DUBTRIBE IN MIAMI SEPT 18th!!!!!

lyrik

There is going to be huge event called "Eartdance" and Dubtribe is scheduled to preform there for their farwell tour. Dubtribe is an experience I HIGHLY recommend to anybody...whether you like house, trance or whatever they are simply amazing. They do a live pa with live vocalists and are one the best shows I have ever seen.....EVER. I guess more info will be posted soon along with a full and complete line-up....but it doesnt really matter to me who else is gonna be playing because the Tribe is what its all about. THERE!

http://www.earthdance.org/

My friends booked Dubtribe a few years ago in Bowling Green, KY at a rave in the cave and it was prob. the BEST party i've ever been to!! I actually already heard about this party from a friend in Jacksonville and i can't wait!!!!

:bounce::party::rock:

Dubtribe kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!

good news. mimi, i think your bro will be out of retirement for this.

I think we have been requesting this for the last couple years....Oh and keep an eye out I have it on good word that someone by the name of...oh....MARK FARINA...has a very good chance of being here soon too!

Did you get the info from a website or word-of-mouth? Just curious.

Wipe the sweat out of your eyes dood...and you'll see the link on his post :tongue:

Gimme a call bro...we've got some plans I'd like for you to join in for this weekend

Back to the subject at hand...I got to play at Usuaya in '96-'97? back at the Kissimmee fairgrounds and Dubtribe was headlining...lets just say i can still see that show sometimes when i close my eyes.

..."I WANT MY PLANET BACK!!!!!"

SS

Wipe the sweat out of your eyes dood...and you'll see the link on his post :tongue:

Gimme a call bro...we've got some plans I'd like for you to join in for this weekend

Back to the subject at hand...I got to play at Usuaya in '96-'97? back at the Kissimmee fairgrounds and Dubtribe was headlining...lets just say i can still see that show sometimes when i close my eyes.

..."I WANT MY PLANET BACK!!!!!"

SS

TINGLES! Just that voice...him kneeling over the crowd....God I hope this all comes together...its my B-day that weekend too. So its Jay-J Friday night up at 99 in Boca...and Dubtribe Saturday...B-day Sunday!

TINGLES! Just that voice...him kneeling over the crowd....God I hope this all comes together...its my B-day that weekend too. So its Jay-J Friday night up at 99 in Boca...and Dubtribe Saturday...B-day Sunday!

It's on for sure then...mine is the following weekend on the 25th :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

The venue for this event is a old school three stage warehouse complex that has never been used before for an event of this nature. It is in the design district. Please visit www.earthdance.info for updates and information on

The First Annual Florida Earthdance. We still have a few tix left on the website for 20 bones !.!.!.!

Respect

dc

The venue for this event is a old school three stage warehouse complex that has never been used before for an event of this nature. It is in the design district. Please visit www.earthdance.info for updates and information on

The First Annual Florida Earthdance. We still have a few tix left on the website for 20 bones !.!.!.!

Respect

dc