Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday night with Erick Morillo........

I haven't gone out in a while on Thursday night in NYC. I used to go to disco like 9 months a go when Subliminal was there, and Erick Morillo/Jason Ojeda was spinning, it was a decent thursday night party.

Anything good this time of the Year on Thursday in NYC?

sadly though erick morillo sound is not the same anymore like it was 2 yrs ago. And if you think what hes gonna play at deko is the same as to what hes playing right now in IBIZA then your wrong.

have you heard him at deko last year along with harry romero? i can agree he can play better but he played for what the crowd wanted and it was sick. this year there will be alot more subliminal session partys then last year. keep ur eyes open. might be worth checkin out.

Z

sadly though erick morillo sound is not the same anymore like it was 2 yrs ago. And if you think what hes gonna play at deko is the same as to what hes playing right now in IBIZA then your wrong.

Sorry bro but the kids is right. Morillo at Deko is the funky house Morillo of yesteryear. At the Disco after hours he is a little darker, but the man still brings the funk at closing time for the troopers. And you know I love my house music.

I've shockingly never heard Morillo spin but always wanted to... If he's at deko I'll be sure to go out and hit that up! It's in my own back yard practically.

well your backyard sucks then because my acura was stolen there along with my wallet.... i hate that area.. hi!! :hat:

agreed... haven't seen morillo in a long time now, but over the past few years, he is nothing in new york compared to how he plays in ibiza...

hmmmm no wonder your no where to find in NYC parties. And i just might pop up to check it out. Ive been wrong millions of times so why not again.

I don't want to knock the party cuz I've never been.........but Deko itself is a breeding ground for Guidos..........