Attention Miami CPers

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

new pm from him

miamimonk

FreshJunkie

Miami King

(No subject) on: Today at 04:31:59pm

You got beef Nicholas, then bring it you piece of shit. But don't try and make yourself look bad on a public messageboard, I PMed you and told you waht was up, why wouldn't you do the same.... looks like you got some fuckin insecurities brother

this is going to be so much fun... how about this, me vs you in a steel cage match in flips garage.. winner takes the others car...

you in??

Guest saleen351

new pm from him

miamimonk

FreshJunkie

Miami King

You got beef Nicholas, then bring it you piece of shit. But don't try and make yourself look bad on a public messageboard, I PMed you and told you waht was up, why wouldn't you do the same.... looks like you got some fuckin insecurities brother

can't wait to meet this stunad... Rocky 6!!!!!! woooohooooooo

Guest brwneydtrouble

Whether its true or not, I think this should be a heads up for everyone to be on their toes and not be as open.

Stupid moves on this kid's part. All he's done on this board is piss people off and make stupid comments. Very reckless on his part. AND STUPID.

Did I mention STUPID?

new pm from him

miamimonk

FreshJunkie

Miami King

this is going to be so much fun... how about this, me vs you in a steel cage match in flips garage.. winner takes the others car...

you in??

flips garage ?? dude is he serious ?? i dont even wanna see that kid cause im gonna beat the shit outta him myself .. and im not saying this on a computer just to say this .. monk .. just stay away from wherever i might be ;) for your own health reasons !! and btw i dont care if you are a fucking pig or not . im gonna fuck you up for real !! BITCH !

flips garage ?? dude is he serious ?? i dont even wanna see that kid cause im gonna beat the shit outta him myself .. and im not saying this on a computer just to say this .. monk .. just stay away from wherever i might be ;) for your own health reasons !! and btw i dont care if you are a fucking pig or not . im gonna fuck you up for real !! BITCH !

UUUTTT OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOKY'S PISSED........... I ALMOST FEEL BAD FOR THAT KID.......

..............well not really......... :laugh::laugh:

Are we at long-term or short-term damage??? :worry:

Guest brwneydtrouble

NONONONONO.....I think that was Saleen talking. I think you misunderstood.