Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Personally, if they lock up booker for next couple of years...The Dolphins should have the premier receiving corps in the AFC. You are NOT going to get a better receiving corps the Chambers, Boston, and Booker. Each one of them should feed off each other. They are legitimate number 1 receivers on any team if they can stay healthy and play up to their potential. If we snag Edge, we should be solid but that's next year. Any one opposed to McGahee? I'll take him with those receivers anyday! It would definately be beneficial to him if he is looking to prove himself in the NFL.

no mcgahee!!!!!!!!!!!!! he hastn proved anything at this level....the edge has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need then money to sign edge for next season, and hopefully......ricky will get bored this season and off season and go to the raiders and say i want in, and then that will be an extra 1 round draft pick!!!!!!!!!!!!! then we r really in buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

the edge has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need then money to sign edge for next season, and hopefully......ricky will get bored this season and off season and go to the raiders and say i want in, and then that will be an extra 1 round draft pick!!!!!!!!!!!!! then we r really in buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I've been saying exactly this since Williams has left. Get a WR for Ogunleye, serve Williams his legal papers and then trade him to Oakland for two picks, including a first rounder. Hopefully, the Fins are smart enough to do it. The Williams and Ogunleye thing could be blessings in disguise. :beer:

I've been saying exactly this since Williams has left. Get a WR for Ogunleye, serve Williams his legal papers and then trade him to Oakland for two picks, including a first rounder. Hopefully, the Fins are smart enough to do it. The Williams and Ogunleye thing could be blessings in disguise. :beer:

:werd:

Hope so! :D