Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Education 101

aftadark

THIS IS BACK TO SCHOOL AFTADARK STYLE!

WE WILL HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER IN CLASS ON THIS DAY...

DAN : tHe dErMaToLoGiSt : G (that's the SKIN doctor) ;)

WILL BE ON HAND TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS THE CLASS MAY HAVE.

AND A GREAT NIGHT OF HOUSE MUSIC by:

ANDRE PERRY, CHRIS "KULTURE", SCOT COX IN THE MAIN ROOM

DJs FLIPSIDE & FRANKIE 4 FINGAZ HOLD IT DOWN IN THE BASEMENT WITH SUM FUNK, R&B, and REGGAE

;) LET'S HAVE SOME FUN !!! :P

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PARTY !!!

ONCE AGAIN YOUR SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED AND WELCOME!!! THANK YOU!!!

WE HAVE A GREAT LIVE PERFORMANCE PLANNED FOR THIS PARTY WITH SOME OF BOSTON'S MOST BEAUTIFUL DANCERS AND TALENT ... DON'T BE LATE OR YOU MAY SERVE DETENTION AFTER CLASS... ;)

AFTER PARTY TO BE ANNOUNCED THE NIGHT OF THIS EVENT! WE'RE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ALL STOP BY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME... SEE YOU THERE!

MAIN ROOM : SEXY PROGRESSIVE AND TRIBAL BEATS - DJs CHRIS "KULTURE", ANDRE PERRY, and SCOT COX

DETENTION ROOM : R&B, CLASSICS, & REGGAE - DJ FRANKIE 4-FINGAZ

Hey....this afterhours party give me hope that there is some credibiltiy left in Providence. Yea...i'm new here and I just moved to rhode island from jersey. I really can't stand this 2am bullshit where everything closes. I hope I can meet some of you at therapy or some other clubs in Providene. I'm doing my masters @ johnson & wales and miss the nitelife of new york alot. Some girl I met @ ultra last weekend said I should hit up therapy for afterhours. It's too bad I can't make it this weekend or next because of obligations back home but i'm sure i'll be there sometime soon. I always game to meet up with new peoples that liek to go out as much as me....shoot me a pm if anyone has any party info.

Brian

Anyone got a :bump:?

For the ladies professor Phatty will be holding a class on how to luff the 8" pink monster at 3:30 am. Be there on time or you will receive a spanking. Forget bringing me an apple gratifying favors are greatly appreciated. Ladies your prof needs gratification!!!!!!!!!

For the guys I will be organizing a game of either kickball or dodge ball at 5am. Meet me by the dj booth to pick sides. Guys keep your gratification to yourselves!

Out

Brian...

I'm sad to hear you won't be making it out this week, but we I am looking forward to meeting you and offering up the best that we can offer in New York styled entertainment here at Therapy. We do our theme parties here once a month and I'm happy to tell you that our next will feature one of New York's very own DJs for Therapy's TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Dj SHAWN INK will be our special guest on October 9th 2004, and I'll be looking forward to meeting you then. We will open our doors at 10pm and party until the late morning hours of the next day ... :-D ;-)

Please contact me if you would like to know more about our local house music scene and the many clubs and venues we support and help contribute to. I can be reached at 508-889-2483 ... Good luck at J&W it's a GREAT school!!!

peace, love, & drumz!!!

--

Chris Lo "dj Kulture"

AftaDarkâ„¢ Entertainment

Hey....this afterhours party give me hope that there is some credibiltiy left in Providence. Yea...i'm new here and I just moved to rhode island from jersey. I really can't stand this 2am bullshit where everything closes. I hope I can meet some of you at therapy or some other clubs in Providene. I'm doing my masters @ johnson & wales and miss the nitelife of new york alot. Some girl I met @ ultra last weekend said I should hit up therapy for afterhours. It's too bad I can't make it this weekend or next because of obligations back home but i'm sure i'll be there sometime soon. I always game to meet up with new peoples that liek to go out as much as me....shoot me a pm if anyone has any party info.

Brian