Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space (Nightmare)

ezgoing74

Have you read the whole story. It can happen to anybody unless you are doing some mayor kiss ass.

don't come on CP and criticize Space, or you'll soon learn that is all your own fault and you deserved what you got, Space can do no wrong.... thank you

don't come on CP and criticize Space, or you'll soon learn that is all your own fault and you deserved what you got

It is his own fault!! He has no one else to blame.

He went to space under his own free will.

but space should have a sign out front.....

By entering these facilities you are giving up all rights, these rights include the right to be treated with any respect (hot underage girls maybe excluded, ask the doorman) Also anything less than a 50% tip will be treated with contempt by the bar staff.

You are also assumed to be taking an illegal substance, you may searched at anytime. If you are found to be in possession of any illegal substances, you may return next weekend and buy them back from the security or bar staff.

Thank you for your patronage you insignificant piece of shit.

WOW....i dont know about you all but ive only had 1 bad experience at space in the yrs ive been going there......i love the place....i guess ive always just been out of the loop when shit goes down...space....the music....the drinks....except for the fact that guys out number the girls at times by a lot....space still has my vote....

Ive never had any bad experiences in Space but when I used my debit card at NV for DT (cause the ATM was broken) they ran it for $300 at the start of my tab but by Monday that charge had been deleted and the real tab ($30) went through. I thought it was a little fucked up at first but it makes sense...teh club needs assurance that you will be able to pay at the end of the night since you arent paying on a drink by drink basis.

Now the way they treated you sounds a little sketchy but we have only heard one side of it now havent we. And to say that Luis looked HIGH? ARE YOU HIGH?! Making a statment like that is just insane...its like you just shoved a bump up his nose just like he COULD HAVE put pills in your pocket.

Im not saying that your story isnt justified but you did learn a very valuable lesson...the only plastic you should take into a club is your ID.

It is his own fault!! He has no one else to blame.

He went to space under his own free will.

but space should have a sign out front.....

By entering these facilities you are giving up all rights, these rights include the right to be treated with any respect (hot underage girls maybe excluded, ask the doorman) Also anything less than a 50% tip will be treated with contempt by the bar staff.

You are also assumed to be taking an illegal substance, you may searched at anytime. If you are found to be in possession of any illegal substances, you may return next weekend and buy them back from the security or bar staff.

Thank you for your patronage you insignificant piece of shit.

that's the best line i've read about Space, aka the "we dont care" and "we're Space" attitude.