Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Mysti

agrkdj

Go study or something so next time you can even use bigger words!

:bounce: :bounce:

i already studied for 5 years with an option for 3 more...i can go all week long hitting you with words that you make you whip out a dictionary...

it looks like you need to get the last word, or else you feel weak...go ahead, ill stop now...say what you want...it wont change how you feel about me...

Yes, my mom took me out to dinner and got me a new bedroom comforter set...Got some money from random family members, and my best friend got me new Gucci sunglasses :D

My boss gave me a certificate for spa manicure/pedicure!

PHAT!! hope they look good on ya :)

i just got drinks and money for my b day! lol

oh and madden 2005 :rock:

it rocks being a leo dont it? :D

i dont come in here often but....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that guy must be a republican or something!!!!!!!!!!! Myst knows whre she stands with most here, and yes im posting this just to get a rise out of out of mr highmay.....so lets see if it will answer back like the puppet i think it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yes, my mom took me out to dinner and got me a new bedroom comforter set...Got some money from random family members, and my best friend got me new Gucci sunglasses :D

My boss gave me a certificate for spa manicure/pedicure!

Alicia....

I was not going to post...because I do not believe in CP...unless I am ripping on someone...but...I love you so much...Best Friends.........

-Chris

i dont come in here often but....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that guy must be a republican or something!!!!!!!!!!! Myst knows whre she stands with most here, and yes im posting this just to get a rise out of out of mr highmay.....so lets see if it will answer back like the puppet i think it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

What is wrong with republicans?...I hate brain washed liberals who have no validity to their comments...Why must he be a republican? You are a fucking uneducated idiot...Let me guess....Bush is an asshole for going to war with Iraq? It was for the oil right??? Wrong you stupid fuck....it was because 3,000 AMERICANS died 9/11/01....and we do not tolerate dictators in this century....Smarten the fuck up....Clinton spent 8 years in office defending himself and his actions...then again....my taxes are probably supporting you...and you feel like the US Government owes you something because you simply EXIST....

What is wrong with republicans?...I hate brain washed liberals who have no validity to their comments...Why must he be a republican? You are a fucking uneducated idiot...Let me guess....Bush is an asshole for going to war with Iraq? It was for the oil right??? Wrong you stupid fuck....it was because 3,000 AMERICANS died 9/11/01....and we do not tolerate dictators in this century....Smarten the fuck up....Clinton spent 8 years in office defending himself and his actions...then again....my taxes are probably supporting you...and you feel like the US Government owes you something because you simply EXIST....

:laugh: wow again!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont like democrats or either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i am as liberal as they get......but i can allready see uve been alot more brain washed than i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D i said republican...bcuz of the gun in his avatar.....beleve u me.....im alot more educated than i play on cp!!!!!!!!!!!!;) but uve allready made ur opinion on what u think of me over one post!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: thats all i can say to that!!!!!!!!!!!:D

You're just the greatest, smartest, coolest CPer ever, aren't you!!!!! :aright:

well i wouldnt go that far...but if you give me a reason to spite you, im relentless...case in point:

I went down the shore...went to Surf Club with a bunch of my friends and then over to Temptations....was off yesterday and spent the day working on my tan and swimming

well, arent WE enlightened!

and now, mr flip:

youll have to try harder to get a rise out of me...and...yeah, ill leave it at that...