Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Yamkee Fans !!!!!!!!!

its amazing how you yanks fans (ie kfritz and bmbomb) keep getting aggresive and straying from being objective every single post including the Yankees. I stated why people hate the Yankees and you guys get all tissy, if you guys dont like the truth, dont ask the question...try stepping back and being something called reasonable

its amazing how you yanks fans (ie kfritz and bmbomb) keep getting aggresive and straying from being objective every single post including the Yankees. I stated why people hate the Yankees and you guys get all tissy, if you guys dont like the truth, dont ask the question...try stepping back and being something called reasonable

Bullshit JS

you stated something first about them spewing bullshit , then i comeback and say they are a class orginization, then you come back with several incident/players... most all false!! ,

which i refuted with reasons/examples.....

so u r allowed to make comments about the yanks character or Arod being a pussy ....i respond to them with valid points/comments then you turn it around that im gettin pissy and being negative /agressive???

and getting back to the original "spewing" comment ...which still makes no sense anyway How is them spending more money spewing bullshit??

i responded with what i would do if i was a sox fan ,and even said hate on the yanks if ya want and i asked why eveyry single sox fan comment is negatively driven to the yanks ??

where is my unobjectivity? and how am i being agressive

If you go back and search all the yank/sox threads over the past 2 yrs , i think you would find and overwhelmingly amoutn more negative posts about the yanks statrted by sox fans than the other way around

and 75% started by that moron magamax

Oh and I suppose Max and yourself are the very definition of objectivity & reason... :rolleyes:

Oh and I suppose Max and yourself are the very definition of objectivity & reason... :rolleyes:

did I say that?

I said you were anything but, I never said myself or max are the definition of.......

oh, and I still stand behind my implimented comment as the entire Yankee organization being bullshit....

fuck the Yankees

did I say that?

I said you were anything but, I never said myself or max are the definition of.......

oh, and I still stand behind my implimented comment as the entire Yankee organization being bullshit....

fuck the Yankees

You didn't have to say it...

By making that comment it's implied...

slow down everyone. The red sox fans will always talk about the yankees because we are playing in the same division and play each other 19 times a year. The redsox are the only ones in the division that really battle with the yanks and most of the time they are good games. I would not say obsessed, and don't even pretend if something happens to the sox the yankee fans do not post about it.

Now for the yanks being shit bags, when they were winning and had oniell, martinez, knobby, and all those guys they were by far the classiest club in the league. I had a hard time actully disliking them.

When you add scheff, and brown, and arod, this does not make the team classier. Those guys are a bunch of ego maniacs and throughout their careers have caused problems. Maybe they are different as yanks, i do not know but you can not compare them to the other team.

Anytime i started a topic about the yanks I would put it more as a question so that there would be some sort of intelligent convo between the two groups. I tried not to have it come off as too negative, but sometimes that is how it would go. I also would give props when props was due.

jeter does suck arods balls though :spin:

slow down everyone. The red sox fans will always talk about the yankees because we are playing in the same division and play each other 19 times a year. The redsox are the only ones in the division that really battle with the yanks and most of the time they are good games. I would not say obsessed, and don't even pretend if something happens to the sox the yankee fans do not post about it.

Now for the yanks being shit bags, when they were winning and had oniell, martinez, knobby, and all those guys they were by far the classiest club in the league. I had a hard time actully disliking them.

When you add scheff, and brown, and arod, this does not make the team classier. Those guys are a bunch of ego maniacs and throughout their careers have caused problems. Maybe they are different as yanks, i do not know but you can not compare them to the other team.

Anytime i started a topic about the yanks I would put it more as a question so that there would be some sort of intelligent convo between the two groups. I tried not to have it come off as too negative, but sometimes that is how it would go. I also would give props when props was due.

This is what i meant in the first response to JS about them being a classy orginization , THe whole league knows how respected they are ...shit George wont even let them have beards because it portrays them as slobs(get the hint johnny Damon)

ANd yeah i used to say that back in 96-98 ..how the fuck can anyone actually hate on this team ....besides the obvious fact their The Yankees

and as we discussed in other threads dont go by reputation

Gary Sheffield has been the MAN !!!hands down after seeeing him play this entire season , and hearing the things Bobby cox said about how good of a leader/teamate he was in Atlanta , and how good hes been here

Thats was all bullshit about him ....maybe 15 yrs ago as a brewer he did some thing s back then like admitting throwing balls away so he would be traded

But here hes been a frikkin ROCK and hasnt caused an ounce of trouble

WTF can Arod do he is top 3 all around player in baseball and cant be faulted that Tom Hicks overpaid for him...shit he waswilling to take less money/redo his contract to go to your team....and i hardly see any negative things about ARod in the press,the fact that he was willing to switch positions while being the better ss defensively ..speaks volumes by itself

K Brown besides that one little quip you mentioned the other day ...has kept his mouth shut and been a professional all they way

and i hardly qualify that comment as being cancerous

all that being said .......PEDRO IS A PUSSY

:clap2:

Bullshit JS

If you go back and search all the yank/sox threads over the past 2 yrs , i think you would find and overwhelmingly amoutn more negative posts about the yanks statrted by sox fans than the other way around

and 75% started by that moron magamax

I'm a moron huh ?... shit... i started a thread with nothing but facts:

1: you got ya asses handed to you by the Angels...hence the friggin broom.

2: despite the astronomical salary, your team managed a measly 4 runs...(thats pathetic)

3: this all happened in that shithole you call "the stadium"... hence the side tickler...

what irks me more is when the yamkee mercernaries get interviewed after a game. It classic bullshit !! YES,....i said BULLSHIT..its sickening. and this goes all the way from the manager i used to respect last season who i thought was an honorable guy (till he saw georgieboys' moolah)...

After playing a shitty ass team that has no chance of winning the WS let alone make the playoffs...the comments always go like : "We played tonite like we are capable of playing and we got a 'W' ". And just after losing the next series after playing a team playing over .500, the tune changes... "We are going thru a slump right now, but we will rebound, coz we have a 'game to give' " Needles to say, they know that they will be playing an undermanned team. GIMME A FRIGGIN BREAK !!! Its always excuses when the yamkee choke, never give credit where its due..... Ahhhhhh it never ends..... I said at the beginning of the season, the yamkees will put together a losing streak and they will come apart faster than a hookers bra during Fleet Week.

Fuck it !! GO REDSOX !!!

well scheff just plain stopped playing for the dodgers like 3 years ago. Dropped fly balls and pretty much tanked so that he would be traded.

Brown has been a disaster(with teammates) everywhere he has gone

And lets just say none of arods teammates cried when he left.

but these are mostly minor things in the past, scheff has been worth every dollar he is being paid. I just hope we meet in the playoffs and it is as good as last year, except the outcome.

mussina wishes he was still in baltimore

preach on

And lets just say none of arods teammates cried when he left.

The Rangers are in playoff contention minus the damn cancer A-Shit !! Sometimes, you gain more by subtraction....Good move :aright:

We all know A-shit is trying to make up for his MVP season #s from last year... not gonna happen !! He just found his ass in a pool full of mercernaries capable of putting up the same #s on any given day. I cant wait till the day he gets relegated to DH status :rofl: him and that fuckwad jeter... :)

I cant wait till the day he gets relegated to DH status :rofl: him and that fuckwad jeter... :)

ALCS Game 7 Yankees vs. Sox tickets: too damn much.

4 beers at Yankee stadium: $32

Fitted Yankees hat: $40

Aaron Fucking Boone: Priceless!

Seeing Schilling cry in the dugout: Priceless!

Arguing with Red Sox fans every season: Priceless!

Any manager in baseball wishes they had a Jeter playing for them. You have a better chance of seeing Lowe blow Schilling on the bar at Jillians than you'll see Alex at DH. What will you do this off season when your precious Pedro makes an attempt to switch over to the pinstripes?

ALCS Game 7 Yankees vs. Sox tickets: too damn much.

4 beers at Yankee stadium: $32

Fitted Yankees hat: $40

Aaron Fucking Boone: Priceless!

Seeing Schilling cry in the dugout: Priceless!

Arguing with Red Sox fans every season: Priceless!

Any manager in baseball wishes they had a Jeter playing for them. You have a better chance of seeing Lowe blow Schilling on the bar at Jillians than you'll see Alex at DH. What will you do this off season when your precious Pedro makes an attempt to switch over to the pinstripes?

Schilling was crying in the dugout during game 7?

you outta let the big boys take this one Melvin

I'm a moron huh ?... shit... i started a thread with nothing but facts:

1: you got ya asses handed to you by the Angels...hence the friggin broom.

2: despite the astronomical salary, your team managed a measly 4 runs...(thats pathetic)

3: this all happened in that shithole you call "the stadium"... hence the side tickler...

what irks me more is when the yamkee mercernaries get interviewed after a game. It classic bullshit !! YES,....i said BULLSHIT..its sickening. and this goes all the way from the manager i used to respect last season who i thought was an honorable guy (till he saw georgieboys' moolah)...

After playing a shitty ass team that has no chance of winning the WS let alone make the playoffs...the comments always go like : "We played tonite like we are capable of playing and we got a 'W' ". And just after losing the next series after playing a team playing over .500, the tune changes... "We are going thru a slump right now, but we will rebound, coz we have a 'game to give' " Needles to say, they know that they will be playing an undermanned team. GIMME A FRIGGIN BREAK !!! Its always excuses when the yamkee choke, never give credit where its due..... Ahhhhhh it never ends..... I said at the beginning of the season, the yamkees will put together a losing streak and they will come apart faster than a hookers bra during Fleet Week.

Fuck it !! GO REDSOX !!!

I dont remember giving you permission to speak

I'm glad you guys started the party without me.

Finally the Red Sox are starting to play somewhat competitive. To tell you the truth it was getting a little boring. The view from up here is real nice wish you could be here.

Schilling was crying like alittle girl when the yanks beat him this year

look at your boyfriend's post.......he was referencing game 7 of the ALCS. Where Schilling came into play seeing as he was playing for Arizona at the time, I dont know. Saying he was banging shit in the dugout and had tears in his eyes because of the anger during the regular season THIS YEAR is something completely different.

it just goes to prove my theory of the moronic ramblings of the average Yankees fan and you stepping in to support doesnt exactly make you look like Peter Gammons