Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How you feel about love?

Originally posted by jammy:

I am a believer of love and all that good stuff, but unfortunately it hasn't knocked my upside the head yet! cwm27.gif ...

~*Jam~*

I heard this somewhere, "If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile."

I'm a true believer in love, however love comes within you. So, what your perception of love is then that's what its gonna be. If you believe that love has pride and limitations than that will be YOUR love. If you believe that love is the all powerful then so it will be.

Just keep in mind people that love starts within you and it's you that have the capibility to determine how great it's gonna be.

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

biggrin.gif

today i looove love. cwm38.gif

luv,

brandie

I'm so glad to hear that you're in love again, sweetie!!

cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

No, not at all... I'm the biggest believer in love... I try to find it everyday... in every girl... in every city... in every town... in every nook and cranny.

BTW, did you read shadowchaser's post? You thought I was cynical? Heheheheeh... he tops everyone in here...

I can not keep up , but I can admire the stile

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'm so glad to hear that you're in love again, sweetie!!

cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

ah, i never *wasn't* in love. i was just sad.

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

I know from experience you can love someone very much, yet know that you aren't meant to be with that person. Love is wonderful, but it takes much more than love to make a relationship work. A good friend of mine and I fell in love years ago, but knew we were not meant to be together-we are still very close, and love each other in a different way.

cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...