Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollcall : Brite Bar Meetup 8/26/04

yo people........come support your fellow CPer DJ Apotheosis this thursday! gunna be HOTTTTT. got some awesome beats coming up !! ive gotten a few exclusives on the tracks being dropped and hes puttin on some nasssssssty stuff!! whos in???? its gunna be a fun nite! still have many of you who i havent met! come out for a while this thursday and have a few! good way to end a long thrusday after work!!!

Thursday August 26th 2004

Mike Apotheosis presents:

"From Happy Hour to The Midnight Hour"

@ BRITE Lounge NYC

corner of 27st & 10 ave www.BriteBar.com

6hr DJ set starting at 6pm

21+

COVER IS FREE

i shall be there in full force baby! :rock:

who's in??

probably more like sitting and chillin cause its only mon and im already tired. And with good parties all this week its gonna be a hard one. I remember last time i partied everyniht and worked like 4 days as well i slept at the sofa of opium den for a few hrs lol.

ackkhhh...i dunno if i can make it bc i got tons of work to do today....but i know lots of other heads are gonna go! Brite Bar's a nice lil spot too...it's even got a single Lite Brite toy in the back of the bar...heh heh... and some space for gettin down :getdown:

ackkhhh...i dunno if i can make it bc i got tons of work to do today....but i know lots of other heads are gonna go! Brite Bar's a nice lil spot too...it's even got a single Lite Brite toy in the back of the bar...heh heh... and some space for gettin down :getdown:

You're serious KK.......... :what:

Let me know please.

You're serious KK.......... :what:

Let me know please.

believe it or not . she is serious .. but knowing Kutekimee . .she might change her mind last second ..and then be all over the dancing floor ..

psssst .. don't u know .. she is the "dancing toy" ... and . .my "V ... Ni..aaaa"

:makeout:

Beatkah! She dont know what she's talkin about....

(there's *2* Lite Brites in the back and Ive seen a 3rd and 4th on special occasions!) :clap2:

believe it or not . she is serious .. but knowing Kutekimee . .she might change her mind last second ..and then be all over the dancing floor ..

psssst .. don't u know .. she is the "dancing toy" ... and . .my "V ... Ni..aaaa"

:makeout:

V.....N..... that's toooooooo funny :hoparound:laugh: