Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIX: Tiesto in Central Park, Wed 9/22

Should be a great crowd and night, just like it was when he was at Avalon.....Is there going to be a after party anywhere, I hope sooooo.

I've heard from a number of people that when Tiesto was at Avalon he didn't even spin live, just played a mix cd that he'd made earlier, is there any truth to this?

Tiesto. . .he brought me into the world of trance back in early 2000. . . I have an insane amount of his mixes, most of his cd's, his live DVD. . .but his most recent CD sucked ass to me, last live set I saw wasn't that good. . . I'm really feeling the sell out, the thinking he's a ton more than he is, trying to be really really all about the anthems. . . I just don't trust him . . . what do other people think? Is his recent sets like the olympics and his most recent song CD?

Tiesto. . .he brought me into the world of trance back in early 2000. . . I have an insane amount of his mixes, most of his cd's, his live DVD. . .but his most recent CD sucked ass to me, last live set I saw wasn't that good. . . I'm really feeling the sell out, the thinking he's a ton more than he is, trying to be really really all about the anthems. . . I just don't trust him . . . what do other people think? Is his recent sets like the olympics and his most recent song CD?

I think Just Be is rediculous. I heard him live at Space 3x, Avalon, and DC and is far the best DJ live. He produces an encore like no other

I think Just Be is rediculous. I heard him live at Space 3x, Avalon, and DC and is far the best DJ live. He produces an encore like no other

Just be is his weakest album by far, only one good song. All the rest are ripoffs and just not that good in general. Tiesto was amazing as a producer in like 2001, now he's just over the hill. He's always sucked, technically, as a dj but I agree he does put together an amazing set of songs.

I've heard from a number of people that when Tiesto was at Avalon he didn't even spin live, just played a mix cd that he'd made earlier, is there any truth to this?

definitely not true.

Just be is his weakest album by far, only one good song. All the rest are ripoffs and just not that good in general. Tiesto was amazing as a producer in like 2001, now he's just over the hill. He's always sucked, technically, as a dj but I agree he does put together an amazing set of songs.

this is ridiculous

I saw Tiesto atWMC miami this past year, and it was Fan-freakin-tastic.

Enough Energy at Space to power a small country

yes that was the BEST tiesto set I have ever seen and heard and the energy was incredible. If he could duplicate that vibe everytime he spun... :eek: