Clubplanet Nightlife Community

******digweed Roll Call**********

Excellent thread.

Hopefully by this time on Saturday, we won't be reading reviews on Crowd Sucks.

good times.

I don't think we will because a lot of old skool headz and bitter peeps still come out of the woodwork for Digweed, and because most people that would just go because a big DJ is there will be shocked when he is not trying to blow the roof every 15 minutes, and hopefully get the fuck out of my way on the floor! :duel:

ha my maybe just turned into a deffinate! :D

who else is going??

yay!

Kutekimee i know you're coming too, where are you on here??? :)

we should all def plan a meetup... although usually when these things are planned i get a lil too drunk and completely lose track of the time!!

anyway, how about 2ish? but someones gotta help me on where. I am usually by the front speakers but what is a good place?

yay!

we should all def plan a meetup... although usually when these things are planned i get a lil too drunk and completely lose track of the time!!

anyway, how about 2ish? but someones gotta help me on where. I am usually by the front speakers but what is a good place?

How about in that area to the right of the tunnel by the bathrooms??

kim told me shes going too....i wonder if betty is going also?? i think that spot where kfitz73 is perfect just a bit dark tho

yay!

whats the hmmm for matt?

hey heyyy... a meetup sounds great...i get to finally meet karisma, disk-ofreak, bassboy (so you back from DC for good?), and other peeps :)

Can i make a suggestion though? Can we do the meetup at the very BACK CORNER of the club where when you walk through the tunnel u make a RIGHT?

Some of us are thinkin that it'll be much lighter there (and easier to find people), y'all can get a drinky drink there and chill while waitin for heads to show up, and plus, by 2am, Digweed will probably be spinnin and no one's gonna wanna meet by the bathroom bc ya won't be within earshot of Digweed's tunes!! ackkhhh... :laugh:

So what do y'all think?

...soooo psyched....yayyy :bounce:

P.S. It's IBRANDON's birthday so we all get to take turns spankin him....lol...

P.P.S. Matt, you're going...no ifs, ands, or buts :tongue:

P.P.P.S. Betty/Beatkah is going too...even if we have to kidnap her again like last weekend...lol

P.P.P.P.S. Mask...take it easy on the ankle! get beddah soon :)

Can i make a suggestion though? Can we do the meetup at the very BACK CORNER of the club where when you walk through the tunnel u make a RIGHT?

So what do y'all think?

P.S. It's IBRANDON's birthday so we all get to take turns spankin him....lol...

P.P.P.S. Betty/Beatkah is going too...even if we have to kidnap her again like last weekend...lol

P.P.P.P.S. Mask...take it easy on the ankle! get beddah soon :)

good suggestion dear .. in anycase i will follow you as usual .. :love2:

and ya .. u know i will take care of my ankles as we discussed baby .. i wont dance friday .. just watch you bounce around .. and sat .. got to be our special day .. now that is convincing to not dance .. wooo hooo :beer:

i duno . but no spanking for brandon . he is a good boi .. and beatkah .. will come out .. dad said so ..

ok everyone .. :letsgo:

bad shape?? hmm . don't tell me you injured your ankle too ..

peace

the MASK

No, I'm moving back to NYC from DC that afternoon and going straight to the club, but I'm driving up w/ 3 friends from Pakistan in a car that has "MUSTAFA2" as the licencse, like 2 days before the RNC. I am almost certain we are gonna get pulled over going into the Lincoln Tunnel!

So I'll be tired and drunk but really happy to see my favorite DJ.

No, I'm moving back to NYC from DC that afternoon and going straight to the club, but I'm driving up w/ 3 friends from Pakistan in a car that has "MUSTAFA2" as the licencse, like 2 days before the RNC. I am almost certain we are gonna get pulled over going into the Lincoln Tunnel!

So I'll be tired and drunk but really happy to see my favorite DJ.

dude . you are a man of danger .. haha .. high-risk move if you ask me . but hopefully everything will be ok with you ...

so if u know kutekimee . then u r my new friend .. looking forward to meet you dude

peace