Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Restaurants in Jersey...

I think Iberias has passed its prime....ALOT of better places to go to...just my opinion though....but I forgot too...Teros in Lyndhurst.....ooofah ! Was there on Saturday...portions are unreal !!

Couldn't agree more...by far...FORNO's is the best with Casa Vasca and Biera Mar right behind

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, those were JOKES Captain Obvious. Just like Broccolini's PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!

Broccolini's is BYO ( I guess your too cheap to buy liquor ) and the portions arent that bad but it would be even better if the food was actually good.

The cooks arent even Italian. They're Mexicans. Nice.

Again, like you said its your own opinion. And my opinion is that the place sucks and you suck even more for liking it. :spam:

ok i'll respect your opinion on BROCCOLINI"S everyone has their own taste,,and as far as the cooks being all mexican,,is completely untrue...

FYI HOTSHOT--- some of the best places to eat are byo...but i guess your "FAT BROCCOLI BITE EATING ASS" is too lazy to stop by a liquor store and buy a bottle of wine ETC.......try that b4 you "SERENADE" yourself with a salami in your mouth.........

I love how everybody talks about Iberia like it's the only restaurant in Down Neck newark. I mean come on people have some class, walk a little bit further into newark, don't stay at the beginning. How about Adega's Bar and Grill. If you want food that will make you feel damn good, and love the atmosphere go here. Most people think of this place as only a lounge, called adega right next door to the restaurant but DAMN GOOD FOOD, and guys the atmosphere will keep her wonderin about after the night. Other great food spots Campinos, next to XL Lounge, or Seabras Marisqueira, across from the Adega Parking lot on the side street. Ypu people HAVE GOT to shop around in Newark.. that food is just to damn good. Also don't think I only love food from Newark.. American Bistro in Nutley is most def. one of the best Italian places I've been to in a while. Chart House is HOT for scene and Food, and Ruths Chris Steak House.. WOW.. now the Ruth's in Wehawkenn.. I think it's weak.. Go to the one in Parsipanny in the Hilton Hotel on RT 10. Trust me worth the drive, worth the week ahead res. worth the price that place got that shit off as far as steak...

god .. you think I love food.. I'm goin on a page here.. anyways have fun shoppin for your appetite.. :hug:

Stretch's in Livingston, the shrimp oregenata rocks!

Spanish Tavern, Rt.22 Mountainside, the shrimp in wine sauce, wow.

Buona Sera is rediculous!!!

The best Italian I've had in Jersey

(besides Broadway Pizza in Bayonne)...

Buona Sera Ristorante & Bar

50 Maple Ave, Red Bank, NJ 07701

(732) 530-5858

Broadway Pizza in Bayonne is the best Italian you'll find this side of the river. My boys uncle owns the place, the family is fresh off the boat, straight up old school Brooklyn style. The place has been mentioned on Survivor too.

have loved to eat at Adega... but i dated one of the bartenders there who turned out to be a big ASS so i decided not to go there....

i have just been brought into the Portugese food thing.. so it's new to me...

I like the Spain Inn in Piscataway.... ever been there?

Couldn't agree more...by far...FORNO's is the best with Casa Vasca and Biera Mar right behind

OMG..how do I forget those places....Casa Vasca...it is sooooo small the food is sooooo good...used to go there with my ex all the time...Fornos have not been there in years too ..tha place is great as well....I recently went to Adega Grill...its new owners ...yes?? The food was ....like woah !! Great too.....now I know how I have no $$$ and Im overweight...cause I eat out all the time !!! :cry::):)

South City Grill in Mountain Lakes...I love the Black linguine, looks like a bowl of black worms...I play with the food and pretend like I'm on that stupid Fear factor show.

Ruth's Chris in Weehawkin..I need to check out the one in Parsippany so I can compare...who's down for goin

Pub 199 in Mt Arlington...$15 for King Crab Legs...hey Temptkid...been ther lately? hahaha...love the atmosphere...hicks, taxidermy on the walls and and cheeey banquet furniture...gotta love it!!!

Kenilworth Diner, Kenilworth NJ

Bennigans, Anywhere NJ (love those broccoli bites niga)

Famous Daves, Rt 22 somewhere - BBQ.... nothing better

Fancy Shmancy Place: Serenade in Chatham. Price is ridiculous.... but then again so is the food so its worth it.

Kenilworth Diner is still my fav though :hug:

Where in Kenilworth is this place? I work in Kenilworth....

OMG..how do I forget those places....Casa Vasca...it is sooooo small the food is sooooo good...used to go there with my ex all the time...Fornos have not been there in years too ..tha place is great as well....I recently went to Adega Grill...its new owners ...yes?? The food was ....like woah !! Great too.....now I know how I have no $$$ and Im overweight...cause I eat out all the time !!! :cry::):)

Yeah...my parents both teach DownNeck so I like grew up there....I was at Forno's last Tuesday and its is always hands down the best...even down to the sugar candy lolipop they give you for your expresso

best italian food in the world has to be at Joe Italiano's Maplewood Inn.

oringinal location on route 30 in hammonton, another location on route 30 near berlin, and a third location on the black horse pike (322) in mays landing.

best dinner ever.

I went to Stockton College which is not too far from there.

Love this place- sooooooooo good. Would even take a road trip just for dinner :bounce::clap2:

I think it's on route 40 though :huh:

Now I'm hungry :mad:

Oh forgot to add, for Cuban food, La Isla on Washington St in Hoboken.

It's a little tiny hole in the wall but the food is mucho authentic and really really good.

i used to eat there almost daily when I used to manage River Street.

Nothing Beats Lyndhurst Diner though....Best place in Jersey HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!