Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diablo Mami....

deepspell

Esas nalgas tullas estan de pinga!!! :laugh:

ladies dont you love it when greasy wet backs shout

obscene things at you?? :laugh: :laugh:

im smokin a stogue outside and this chic passes by some mexicans working on my buildings roof.......they start whistleing and saying all this shit

chucha tu madre ect. ect.

is this a turn on to you :laugh:

makes me sick and gives me the creeps to this day! You're a fucking stranger walking down the street minding ur own business and all of a sudden you get super harassed by men (of any ethinicity - usually working outside or driving by) and you feel almost violated. When I lived on Long Island and didn't drive yet, everytime I would walk to work, a friends house, etc. it was so gross and made me wanna run the other way, especially at night. :bigfinge:

HAHA. i hate it.

the other day i was walking down melrose ave and these 2 losers in a mercedez yelled out the window, "hey hunny are you a virgin?" i was like ewww :yuck:. people need to get some class. of course i ignored them. i wanted to be like how many 25 year old virgins do you know? but i didnt wanna them to think i was interested so i didnt say shit. sick people out here.

HAHA. i hate it.

the other day i was walking down melrose ave and these 2 losers in a mercedez yelled out the window, "hey hunny are you a virgin?" i was like ewww :yuck:. people need to get some class. of course i ignored them. i wanted to be like how many 25 year old virgins do you know? but i didnt wanna them to think i was interested so i didnt say shit. sick people out here.

sorry my friend and I said that :(

makes me sick and gives me the creeps to this day! You're a fucking stranger walking down the street minding ur own business and all of a sudden you get super harassed by men (of any ethinicity - usually working outside or driving by) and you feel almost violated. When I lived on Long Island and didn't drive yet, everytime I would walk to work, a friends house, etc. it was so gross and made me wanna run the other way, especially at night. :bigfinge:

oh man i hate that ! you cant even walk out of your house around here without some mexican landscaper across the street screaming at you "ay mamiii" - or some old 70year old guy beeping his car horn and staring at you- go away with that. :vomit2: