Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latina Stereotypes

deepspell

Latina Poll: Stereotypes

What are some common stereotypes other

people have about latinas?

:laugh:

agarcia.jpg Some stereotypes are that they are good housewives, they only stay at home to cook and babysit, and that we are not that smart to get a good paying job."(A.G.)

esmeralda.jpg People think that latinas always get pregnant at a young age, they have big butts, they only care about looks, and that they love to cook." (E.F.)

rebecca.jpg They say we are wetbacks, but I don't even know how to swim." (R.G.)

Arianna.jpg "People think that latinas have babies like crazy, they always have big butts, and that they know how to cook." (A.C.)

jessicaa.jpg Due to stereotypes that have evolved over the decades, people believe that all latinas face being housewives with a lot of children running around. They need to remove the veil from their faces and realize that we have the capacity to live our dreams just like anyone else." (J.A.)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Aint nothing wrong with that! I have a big butt, cook great and........ok thats where the similarity stops.

I love Latinas... I'll take their stereotypes, I dont care what anyone says. Obviously their beautiful round asses are something to be coveted. Although that can be a drawback later in life (check their mami's ankles). I love their skin tone, generally darker and tan more easily than your average white girl. Not only do I enjoy their features, but their passion is second to none and that usually carries into the bedroom as well. Has its drawbacks too, they will kill you if f' with them, cheat on them, etc. I enjoy their language and their culture as well. Latin people know how to party too! Each Latin country presents a unique look... Colombian women have those hips, Brazilians have that round ass, Venezuelans and Peruvians make for some beautiful women, Mexicans tend to have a different look all together but there are some stunning Mexican women as well. Brazilians probably wouldnt be considered Latin, but you know what I'm saying.

You definately see Latin women having babies at a young age more often than other races, but if you've ever experienced the culture in their home country, its a whole different life. You people have no f'n idea how fortunate you are, Americans are the most spoiled people ever!