Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ughhhhhhhh

this "Lady" song will not leave me alone......I sing it all day already......go away you frown.gif .............so what song has been bothering you all day (not nec. today).......come on.....share smile.gif ....

~L~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Lady...hear me tonight...cause the feelin' is just so right!

LOL Heyyy Lola...are you going to Twirl tommorrow night? I think I might be there.

Oh and my songs at the moment are:

Da Boo - Spark That (Danny GU CD)

You Used to Hold Me - Xaviera Gold (RnG mix) I found this on an old mixtape in my car yesterday, been blasting it nonstop since. So who cares if its RnG?! The vocals are phat.

Ali

SPARK DAT!

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

Originally posted by az-tec:

Risa-

Check my post"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

as i stated there all day long I have had Castles in the SKy by Ian da Vahl in my head.

oh shit smile.gif ...I didn't even see your post...sorry smile.gif ........I'll go look now smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by dznyc:

You know what damn song is stuck in my head.....Give Me Tonight!

lol...I rather sing "Lady"..... smile.gif .....Lady...nananana....lalalala......hehehe smile.gif .......

Ali...yeh...I think I'm going there....would you know on which CD I can find "Lady"...I love this song smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by dznyc:

You know what damn song is stuck in my head.....Give Me Tonight!

lol...I rather sing "Lady"..... smile.gif .....Lady...nananana....lalalala......hehehe smile.gif .......

Ali...yeh...I think I'm going there....would you know on which CD I can find "Lady"...I love this song smile.gif

------------------

I have Mike Ski's "Into the Future" stuck in my head from my 420 lunch break.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by gene2k:

I have Mike Ski's "Into the Future" stuck in my head from my 420 lunch break.

420 lunch break.......hehe.....I think if I had that kind of break "Lady" would leave me alone smile.gif ..........see you tomorrow smile.gif ....

------------------

Originally posted by az-tec:

Great now after reading the Twilo post and seeing that Picotto will be there I have his Arabian song in my head. Its such a great track. Oh well, I guess I should just go with it.

hmmmmmm...Arabian....I like those bits

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I HATE this song with passion.. HATE IT!!! I wanna kill JP every time he makes me listen to it! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!! He plays it every freaking night too!!!!!!!!!!

What track are you talkin' about?

BTW-It was nice meeting you today. I put up a post earlier for you and mario, it says"Att Sushi crew" or sumthin like that.

-Andy

------------------

andy.gif

I'm talking about "Lady".. That song bothers me smile.gif And I replied to the Sushi Crew post already smile.gif

hahahahhahahhaha...."Lady"..........I LOOOOOOOOOOOve this song.....Z...you don't know jack smile.gif ...but I stil love you....take your words back about "Lady" and....I'll love you some more smile.gif ....."Love you some more" also a great song..... smile.gif

------------------

I HATE this song with passion.. HATE IT!!! I wanna kill JP every time he makes me listen to it! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!! He plays it every freaking night too!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like that song either.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

Originally posted by risa06:

hahahahhahahhaha...."Lady"..........I LOOOOOOOOOOOve this song.....Z...you don't know jack smile.gif ...but I stil love you....take your words back about "Lady" and....I'll love you some more smile.gif ....."Love you some more" also a great song..... smile.gif

You love the song more than me? That's it girl. It's DIVORCE!!! I'll make it up to you smile.gif See, even Genie doesn't like it!

Love this song. A major TEASE smile.gif

Actually I only like the JP mix of it. The original doesn't really do anything for me, but I was too (420) lazy to fastforward it.

------------------

You love the song more than me? That's it girl. It's DIVORCE!!! I'll make it up to you smile.gif See, even Genie doesn't like it!

heheheh...."Lady....I just feel like...".....I am listening to it right now.......and........looooooooooooooovin it...."Lady" !!!!!!....its such a sexy song...I think smile.gif .....Z...you just don't know...thats all smile.gif .....love you smile.gif

------------------

random song... certainly not this crowd's typical music scene... but i've been singing this for like a week- my friends are ready to kill me.

"I wanna licklicklicklick lickya from your head to your toes... I wanna move from the bed dadadown to the floor... I wanna ah ah ah so you never leave... I wanna knknknow what is your fantasy."

Originally posted by imissnyc:

"wander"... cause my boy just got it... the other than live version... is much better quality... sik song....

"Every move that I make...Every road that I take...Makes me wonder..wonder..wonder...When I'll make it home..."..............this song is another one....always gets stuck in my head and I can't get it out till I come home.......ughhhhhh

cwm22.gif ...I love this song.......I think Nomad has a great voice....His "With You" song is also one of my fav....... smile.gif

------------------