Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booty shots!

naughtybabe

You didn't start wearing make-up till you were 24??? WOW!...and thats pretty strange that in this day & age he didn't want his gf to wear make-up.

Sounds like that dude had some serious issues with women ...good for you for not accepting his proposal.

Where I come from, no... :rolleyes: where'd you grow up, Hialeah? :laugh::tongue:

He was from Europe, if that had anything to do with it... They prefer less trashy women it seems, not like those jerzee boys. ;)

Where I come from, no... :rolleyes: where'd you grow up, Hialeah? :laugh::tongue:

He was from Europe, if that had anything to do with it... They prefer less trashy women it seems, not like those jerzee boys. ;)

if you like eyeliner you should wear it & he can fuck off :). my current BF doesnt like makeup, but that is his problem. if he wants a woman who doesnt wear makeup, he can find someone else. i wear whatever i want whether he likes it or not. besides, since when is eyeliner trashy?

if you like eyeliner you should wear it & he can fuck off :). my current BF doesnt like makeup, but that is his problem. if he wants a woman who doesnt wear makeup, he can find someone else. i wear whatever i want whether he likes it or not. besides, since when is eyeliner trashy?

as long as u wear that special dress when u meet me!!!!!!!!!!!! and u can wear all the eyeliner and makeup u want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

nonono I meant he just didn't like make up piled on. I think makeup, done right, can really accentuate a woman's beauty.

--of course I dumped him!!

I do what I want!

ani_cartman.gif

Lucky for me, my current beau likes me in any incarnation, I think this one's gonna be a keeper<3 :love:

my man prefers me with no makeup, but he also understands and likes it when i apply makeup to look more glamourous when we go out....it's the whole part of the transition...and being able to wear makeup is part of the fun of being a woman. wearing eyeliner can be very glamourous and sexy if it's done right, but there are some chicks that no matter what they put on they'll still look trashy.

Guest gabo
my man prefers me with no makeup, but he also understands and likes it when i apply makeup to look more glamourous when we go out....it's the whole part of the transition...and being able to wear makeup is part of the fun of being a woman. wearing eyeliner can be very glamourous and sexy if it's done right, but there are some chicks that no matter what they put on they'll still look trashy.
preach on sister