Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS this Saturday Aug 28th w/ Labor Day line up-Anthony Nero, Richie Santana, & BORIS

This Saturday August 28th @ Club XS on the Blvd!

Demetri, Jerry X, Victor Soto, Joe Carollo, Jeff Pitek, Fabrizio, Sparkles, Mikey 999, Antonio, Bobby Nitto invites you all again to the "PARTY" @ club XS

The "Party" continues this Saturday August 28st @ Club XS. Music will be provided by dj Klutch & Unique as they supply the best of old school, hip hop, 80's & ROCK! Guest dj Manny the Greek will supply a set of house music for your pleasure. To be placed on the list simply ask for me at the door for reduce admission. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515

Door by: Victor Soto & Jerry X

Labor Day Weekend Saturday Sept 4th

Celebrating his birthday and opening up the evening Dj Anthony Nero with guest Dj Richie Santana supplying an evening of Tribal Sessions!

Labor Day Weekend Sun Sept 5th

The "Crobar" party with guest dj BORIS !!!!!!!!!!

its hard to believe only 2 weeks left of summer, this is prob the quickest summer i can remember. hope all of u come out to help celebrate me and pj's b day, what a way to end the summer!!!! thanks to victor n jerry and the xs fam for bringin me back to xs(since 99) its been awhile and i cant wait. hope to see u all there

ant nero :beer: