jcbliss

greetings from the bliss camp -

starting friday sept 3rd we are thrilled to announce the begining of

BLISS - "a monthly affair"

loaction: karma lounge - ft lauderdale

resident dj's Jon Cowan & Austin Leeds

cover - FREE ALL NIGHT

drink specials : never ending

musical format: everything from tech to acid house to old school house to progressive house to breaks to all forms of good music in general!

- we're trying to bring you something special in an intimate, no stress setting. Karma is the perfect place with great sound and atmosphere without the pretentious vibe. We will begin with locals austin leeds and Jon Cowan but hope to bring you new and upcoming talent on a regular basis. We need your support to keep the scene alive. Welcome to the begining of something special...

sincerely,

Bliss Productions, Austin Leeds & Jon Cowan :clap2:

very cool!! .....although , i could barely read the flyer....could you resize it please :tongue::)

click on it... its an attatchment... I guess its the new way cp is posting attatchments..... hope to see you for the first night rachel and the rest of the cp gang.. :pint:

very cool!! .....although , i could barely read the flyer....could you resize it please :tongue::)

click on the flyer.. i guess its the new way cp is showing attatchments.. it will show you a big version of the flyer... hope to see you rachel along with the rest of the cp crew for our first night :pint:

hey lola- no worries about the volume - I think austin and I know how to work a small room with a big system..... :)

Ive been there A few times myself. To my knowledge its probably the only place in FLL that plays some deep, soulful house. I just don't feel that the Fort Lauderdale crowd appreciates it. They seem to be stuck on commercial trax.

Jon, you never got back to me regarding your birthday party at your house about 4 months ago I think? Whats up with that ? LOL

(crobar)

Ive been there A few times myself. To my knowledge its probably the only place in FLL that plays some deep, soulful house. I just don't feel that the Fort Lauderdale crowd appreciates it. They seem to be stuck on commercial trax.

Jon, you never got back to me regarding your birthday party at your house about 4 months ago I think? Whats up with that ? LOL

(crobar)

birthday party?? my house?? during wmc? fill me in, its all a blur - LOL