Clubplanet Nightlife Community

National league MVP so far

bxbomb

Vicman this is for you ........NL only!!!!

At this point i would go with Adrian Beltre who what have thunk... frikkin adrian beltre!! 40 jacks so far first place team

Bonds of course in the running again .375 ba absolutely NO protection in that lineup

i wouldnt give it to pujols cause i think that team is so loaded and could easily go with Rolen

anyone else??

I'd love to see that considering he is on my fantasy team, but I still think Bonds is gonna take it (oh yeah, he's on my team too...lol)

Isn't it funny how you root for certain players now that they are on your team. I find myself doing this everyday. Thats why I would like to see Santana steal the Cy Young award cuz I have him in my other league. Oh yeah I'm in first place in that one as well. lol.

Isn't it funny how you root for certain players now that they are on your team. I find myself doing this everyday. Thats why I would like to see Santana steal the Cy Young award cuz I have him in my other league. Oh yeah I'm in first place in that one as well. lol.

thats exactly why I make it a point to never include any Yankee on my team

I don't want Bonds to win b/c A) his average is inflated (not fair since he doesn't even get a chance with half his pitches) and he totally is juiced up

I give it to either Pujols (#'s are sick and he is mvp of his team) or Adrien Beltre (he's on all my fantasy teams and he's a monster!

I don't want Bonds to win b/c A) his average is inflated (not fair since he doesn't even get a chance with half his pitches) and he totally is juiced up

if anything not seeing any good pitches would make it tougher for him to hit for a high average

but thats not even the point, the point is the Giants are literally nothing without him, and with him they are a playoff team

if anything not seeing any good pitches would make it tougher for him to hit for a high average

but thats not even the point, the point is the Giants are literally nothing without him, and with him they are a playoff team

You can't say that without including Jason Schmidt. He and Bonds are the heart and soul of the team

You can't say that without including Jason Schmidt. He and Bonds are the heart and soul of the team

i would like to give it to pujols, but pujols has a far better team around him than bonds. i hate bonds, but the giants would be 20 games under .500 w/o him.

• 2 weeks later...