Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy about the fall.......

It sucks that summer is coming to an end. However, I am really looking forward to an awesome fall and winter..............

football, baseball playoffs, long jackets, no more traffic on the parkway, no more 3000 degree cars, homecoming at college, thanksgiving vacation this year (cant wait)......

summer is always a good time no matter where its spent.... warm weather (sometimes, lol), sun stayin out til late... everyone in party-mode.. but change good too so i am welcoming the fall/winter and the new parties that are gonna come along with it... not to mention that along with winter comes snowboarding season!

This summer blows anyways other than the city, I cant wait until its over... Hopefully there will be a Tornado in Seaside so SSH will be over forever

Summer is all about NYC, Hey ya doin

Silly Billy, the summer is not all about Sleazeside...it's about the beach, bbq's, and just bein a kid again...and all the while being drunk