Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KTU's beatstock at jones beach

Did anyone go to this event???

My girl and i went cause we wanted to hit a concert this summer and this was the only one we could get to. I had fun danced around and listened to cheeeeeeesy ktu music. Sugar hill gang and dougie fresh closed. def the best part of the whole night.

but anyway my gf and i couldnt stop laughing. it was like the convention for hookers and meatheads. man ive never seen so many people dressed in the same exact outfit in my life. man these wanna be guidos give the real italian people a bad name....to each their own i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I Love Ktu.. And Go To This Every Yr Since It Started But This Year Unfortunatly Couldnt Go... My Grandma Passed Away So I Didnt Go... But I Wasnt Too Upset Because The Line Up Kinda Suxed This Yr.. All I Really Wanted To See Was My Boy Angelo... Renia And My Freestyle Hotties Lol... Coro Tka Cynthia Etc...

Pretty soon, there wont be any freestyle acts at the beatstocks. they cut all the acts down to one 30 minute collage. it was disgusting. I remember the first one i went to starte at 12pm and didnt end till 11 that night. and the freestyle they had there was unbievable. tka, &more, FFWD, coro, brenda k starr, nayobe, lil suzy, angel (covergirls).

hey, if anyone loves freestyle, check out my homepages for tons of current freestyle artists pics. they were taken within the past 6 years. some as recently as the last beatstock.

http://hometown.aol.com/gwedoking/

http://hometown.aol.com/gwedoking/page2.html