Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Cookie

nomembername

Hi Mike from Queens. My name is Christine and I live in RI but I am from LI. It is true that I am married…for a few months now. So why where in Queens do you live and why do you wish you were black?

LI huh...your not a JAP are you? I'm from Jamaica and I guess the fact that i am white and grew up in the hood...I just would have fit in much better if I was black.

Anyway, the reason I was asking is I just wanted to kind of get a feel on the sex life of a married woman. I'm assuming yours is still going pretty strong since you're only married a few months but have you noticed any change. Would you say you are having more or less sex now that you are married?

Is LI all japs? I thought it was all fucking guidos. Hmm.

Def more guidos then Japs. There are more Japs in NJ.

They guys are like all juiced up, tan, spikey hair, wife beater wearin, pimps and the broads are like all gucci, tan, spiked heels, tight close wearin mami chulas.

That about sums it up :clap2:

Anyway, the reason I was asking is I just wanted to kind of get a feel on the sex life of a married woman. I'm assuming yours is still going pretty strong since you're only married a few months but have you noticed any change. Would you say you are having more or less sex now that you are married?

SEX???? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: whats that?