Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts this weekend

Temps, Temps, Temps :zzz: enough already. Yes it is a legend that is ending, but thats just it. Every year a new generation enters, while we get just get older. We try to hold on those feeling and emotions that we associate with "SUMMERTIME" and anxiously await for the next summer to be better than the last. The lil tykes that are invading our world are just a bunch of rugrats that have no idea what summers used to be like, but that is life and is reality - ITS TIME TO GROW UP - MOVE ON, there is so much more to life that Seaside and Temps every weekend.

:boohoo: Its Sad but...hey, life goes on...at least we have the memories :)

Temps, Temps, Temps :zzz: enough already. Yes it is a legend that is ending, but thats just it. Every year a new generation enters, while we get just get older. We try to hold on those feeling and emotions that we associate with "SUMMERTIME" and anxiously await for the next summer to be better than the last. The lil tykes that are invading our world are just a bunch of rugrats that have no idea what summers used to be like, but that is life and is reality - ITS TIME TO GROW UP - MOVE ON, there is so much more to life that Seaside and Temps every weekend.

:boohoo: Its Sad but...hey, life goes on...at least we have the memories :)

I think the majority of the people here understand all that, but that doesn't change the fact that it is still sad to see the end of what I think was one of the best era's of clubbing in time....................and I've seen a few "era's"....lol

but have finally decided to "GROW UP" as you say!!!

This reminds me of the pizzaria down the block from my childhood house called Capriani's...... no one can make pizza like Franco - NO ONE!! The way he would mix the sauce so evenly in with the cheese.... ooooh, I can already see the same booth I used to sit at while I watched the neighboorhood kids playing hopscotch....... I loved Franco.... I loved Capriani's....

NOW HOW GAY DID THAT SOUND?!?!

Jesus Christ you people act like such FREAKS. I LOVE Tempts... and I LOVE Denny.... but Im not going to post about the "energy" and the "vibe" and how I will miss it. God - thats so freaking gay that I think I might go make out with a girl after reading it.

If Tempts is over... say "wow that sucks" and move on. Dont type some drivel about how you felt 5 years ago when he would play Relentless as you stood near Joe Shmoe's bar. Ugh - cry babies..... :ghey:

and dont give me that "those who know - KNOW" shit.... :ghey::ghey::ghey:

Excuse me while I go eat at the Y - Ick!!

This reminds me of the pizzaria down the block from my childhood house called Capriani's...... no one can make pizza like Franco - NO ONE!! The way he would mix the sauce so evenly in with the cheese.... ooooh, I can already see the same booth I used to sit at while I watched the neighboorhood kids playing hopscotch....... I loved Franco.... I loved Capriani's....

NOW HOW GAY DID THAT SOUND?!?!

Jesus Christ you people act like such FREAKS. I LOVE Tempts... and I LOVE Denny.... but Im not going to post about the "energy" and the "vibe" and how I will miss it. God - thats so freaking gay that I think I might go make out with a girl after reading it.

If Tempts is over... say "wow that sucks" and move on. Dont type some drivel about how you felt 5 years ago when he would play Relentless as you stood near Joe Shmoe's bar. Ugh - cry babies..... :ghey:

and dont give me that "those who know - KNOW" shit.... :ghey::ghey::ghey:

Excuse me while I go eat at the Y - Ick!!

OK, enough holding back....how do you really feel????

Who said it sucks?? I still think it's great...ok, htere arent any shirtless gorillas running around like back in the day, but who cares, it's still fun and Deny is still awesome...and who wants to move on??

I've been thru many eras as well, I remeber when disco was the new craze, us hippies had to grow up...some of us had kids..some of us grow shrooms in our garage

I think the majority of the people here understand all that, but that doesn't change the fact that it is still sad to see the end of what I think was one of the best era's of clubbing in time....................and I've seen a few "era's"....lol

but have finally decided to "GROW UP" as you say!!!

Definitely agree, it is definitely sad - almost feels like somethign has been lost, and how crazy is that to say - over a club..ha ha ha

My question is, how did this happen???

NO WAY I will finish the night!!!

I must end my career at Tempts the right way its going to be sooo sad...good bye tempts thanks for the memories!! :clap2::clap2::clap2: I;m going to cry right now!!!!!

We are going to "tear the ass" out of Tempts on Sunday. I want the painting/artwork behind your bar as a souvenier!!! :bounce::pint::bounce: