Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nicky Siano

hehe....cool.

It's a really old bar with a small sound system, 2 1200's and 2 pioneer cd's. The music will be good, but not sure about the people. especially that early...

but I'll be playin some interesting stuff...joe claussell, ron trent type stuff....maybe a little tech.........ehh...who knows.....

do you know any artists who might want to show their work? Sculptures, painters, whatever........There's a small area towards the back that they can setup their work. thought it might be interesting to have a diff. local artist show for a few hours as well......mix up the crowd...

hehe....cool.

It's a really old bar with a small sound system, 2 1200's and 2 pioneer cd's. The music will be good, but not sure about the people. especially that early...

but I'll be playin some interesting stuff...joe claussell, ron trent type stuff....maybe a little tech.........ehh...who knows.....

do you know any artists who might want to show their work? Sculptures, painters, whatever........There's a small area towards the back that they can setup their work. thought it might be interesting to have a diff. local artist show for a few hours as well......mix up the crowd...

interesting idea....

i will find out for you

i have a photographer thats really good.....think she might be interested

interesting idea....

i will find out for you

i have a photographer thats really good.....think she might be interested

nice.....have her send me an e-mail through my site......I'm up for anything....as I said the place is basically an old bar with a bare room.....looking to do something diff. with it.

ive partied there b4 and indeed i love it their. Theres a lot of deephouse parties that go on there somedays during the week as well. Hell i didnt even know you spin ahhhh guess i have to write this down on my calendar.

very nice.....at least I know there will be 1 person on the dance floor....hehe..Bull...pm me any special requests..I'll be seeing Charlie at Vinyl Mania a lot over the next month....