Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U.S.A. Womens Soccer Team!

oh please...they're PROFESSIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell are they doing at the olympics in the first place!! HELLO..it's supposed to be for AMATEURS!!!!!!!!

professionals have millions of $$ on top of them are endorsements and they compete with amateurs most of whom can barely pay for the trip and don't have all the training facilities the rich ppl have, and for some unfair reason, they are judged on the same scale.

the same applies to the usa basketball "dream team" who puerto rico beat the hell out of them... & professional tennis players/ gymnists, then they complain about the scoring.. look u can't have u'r cake and eat it too.

football is even worse.. argentina, italy, portugal, morroco, etc are all professionals. Coming to think of it, the ony nonprofessional football players were the mali and iraq team, and they played the best out of everyone.

women's football, along with MLS joke of football, are both boring to watch IMO but to each his own. I'm waiting for the next world cup.

:bounce: GOLD!!!!!

good game all around... nice game to watch...

oh please...they're PROFESSIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell are they doing at the olympics in the first place!! HELLO..it's supposed to be for AMATEURS!!!!!!!!

professionals have millions of $$ on top of them are endorsements and they compete with amateurs most of whom can barely pay for the trip and don't have all the training facilities the rich ppl have, and for some unfair reason, they are judged on the same scale.

the same applies to the usa basketball "dream team" who puerto rico beat the hell out of them... & professional tennis players/ gymnists, then they complain about the scoring.. look u can't have u'r cake and eat it too.

football is even worse.. argentina, italy, portugal, morroco, etc are all professionals. Coming to think of it, the ony nonprofessional football players were the mali and iraq team, and they played the best out of everyone.

women's football, along with MLS joke of football, are both boring to watch IMO but to each his own. I'm waiting for the next world cup.

:spam::blah:

u'r such a clown...if the shoe was on the other foot, u wouldn't say that.

like it or not, the olympics was created for amateurs. although it's great for usa to win, it's not fair for professionals w/ top of the line facilities to play amateurs who don't have that advantage, and then the pro's win.

......so call it spam or whatever u want and u don't have 2 like what I say and I could care the fuck less but the whole point of the olympics was for the sport and representing u'r nation, not $$. it was created for AMATEURS. i'm not sure what happened along the way for it to change to professionals, but for me, the excitement of the olympics was the fact that they were amateurs

:spam::blah:

u'r such a clown...if the shoe was on the other foot, u wouldn't say that.

like it or not, the olympics was created for amateurs. although it's great for usa to win, it's not fair for professionals w/ top of the line facilities to play amateurs who don't have that advantage, and then the pro's win.

......so call it spam or whatever u want and u don't have 2 like what I say and I could care the fuck less but the whole point of the olympics was for the sport and representing u'r nation, not $$. it was created for AMATEURS. i'm not sure what happened along the way for it to change to professionals, but for me, the excitement of the olympics was the fact that they were amateurs

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

It's about the $$$$$$ you fool!!! Why do you think NBC has a multi-BILLION dollar contract with the olympics?? Everyone wants to get paid. Why do you think amateurs want to win a gold? TO GET PAID!!!!!!! Put on a show and get an endorsement deal worth millions. You know absolutely nothing about the business side of sport! Even mens soccer had some professionals, so don't think your beloved Euro soccer is innocent either. Besides I have little respect for mutlimillion soccer players act like they got stabbed, shot and raped after someone blows on their hair and call it a foul. Pussies lol