Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LADIES: Sports Car or SUV / Truck????

I used to drive an SUV, a blazer, it was alright. I like being up high and girls were cool with it.

But, then I got an Audi A4 and the girls went fuckin' crazy over it. It's my baby. Silver, Black Leather. Now that I am in the city, I miss driving it so much.

------------------

andy.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

PS: I need to get a bra too! Anyone know a good place to tint windows in Brooklyn?

Guaranteed Alarm on Coney Island and Neptune (right by the Exxon station) do a great job on tinting.

------------------

Vision with action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare.

No dirty ideas whatsoever! I'm sure all you did in that back seat was something like reading a book smile.gif YEAH RIGHT LOOL smile.gif

thats right girlie smile.gif ...I was reading a book...Karma Sutra.....was the name of it smile.gif .......hehehehehehehe

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by translucent:

What kind of car do you drive?

My rule of thumb on automotive tastelessness is:

If the sum total price of your wheels, exhaust, spoilers, car bras and other aftermarket parts is greater than the current list price for your car, you're driving a cheese rocket.

Oh shit, then I can make it REALLY cheesy smile.gif I have a white mustang gt 00.. Gonna go buy 20k worth of cheese LOL!!!

Originally posted by reverie:

Guaranteed Alarm on Coney Island and Neptune (right by the Exxon station) do a great job on tinting.

Yes I know that place. I went there to get a car alarm installed and the guy wouldn't even explain to me the difference between some of them!!! He just gave me a dirty look as if I'm an idiot. I turned around and went to another place. Got f*cked in that place too but this time they got my $$$. Thanks though.

Oh shit, then I can make it REALLY cheesy smile.gif I have a white mustang gt 00.. Gonna go buy 20k worth of cheese LOL!!!

LOL..a Mustang has a high cheese factor already cwm12.gif .

IMHO: get EITHER the tint or the bra. Just one of these mods will convey that you care about your car...both mods will convey that you're obsessed with it (not that there's anything wrong with that).

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

LOL..a Mustang has a high cheese factor already cwm12.gif .

IMHO: get EITHER the tint or the bra. Just one of these mods will convey that you care about your car...both mods will convey that you're obsessed with it (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Hey hey hey hey... Watch it mister! I'm seriously obsessed with my car so if you say something bad about it, I'll be really upset..

Lola - check your PMs smile.gif

Yes I know that place. I went there to get a car alarm installed and the guy wouldn't even explain to me the difference between some of them!!! He just gave me a dirty look as if I'm an idiot. I turned around and went to another place. Got f*cked in that place too but this time they got my $$$. Thanks though.

I think I know the guy you're talking about. Was his name Vadim? He can be very arrogant sometimes. But he did such a great job on my windows I forgave him immediately.

------------------

Vision with action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare.

Hey hey hey hey... Watch it mister! I'm seriously obsessed with my car so if you say something bad about it, I'll be really upset..

Lola - check your PMs smile.gif

Ha ha ha..I know what you're going through; I've thrown more $ at my car than I care to count. It's currently in the shop getting a new turbocharged engine...I'm going through withdrawal...damn shakes..damn...so cold in here...damn shakes. There must be a 12-Step program out there somewhere for sports car addicts.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Ha ha ha..I know what you're going through; I've thrown more $ at my car than I care to count. It's currently in the shop getting a new turbocharged engine...I'm going through withdrawal...damn shakes..damn...so cold in here...damn shakes. There must be a 12-Step program out there somewhere for sports car addicts.

I know how you feel. I had an Integra GSR with 1 1/2" drop, 17" Black OZ racing wheels w/ toyo proxies, Type R front and rear spoiler. Greddy exhaust and RS Akimoto intake. I had just ordered the Jackson Supercharger about 3 days before someone decided to make my car theirs. I was so fuckin pissed. Now, living in the city, my car is a silver limo that I share with everyone else underground. Cars a great but it is fuckin pointless in the city. Good luck though.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

I know how you feel. I had an Integra GSR with 1 1/2" drop, 17" Black OZ racing wheels w/ toyo proxies, Type R front and rear spoiler. Greddy exhaust and RS Akimoto intake. I had just ordered the Jackson Supercharger about 3 days before someone decided to make my car theirs. I was so fuckin pissed. Now, living in the city, my car is a silver limo that I share with everyone else underground. Cars a great but it is fuckin pointless in the city. Good luck though.

Cool...Go Rice Power!

Here's my sushi-mobile: http://www.300zxconvertible.com

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by ricfutures:

but did you have an under chassis UV light? Oh go on, you must have done... sounds like you had a marvellously tasteful car from which I am sure you were unable to chase chicks away, even when armed with a large shitty stick. Nice.

For cars I tend to go for the SUV (Had an Isuzu Rodeo). Although the Subaru Outbacks are pretty cool too...

Now as far as sport cars go. Wouldn't mind having one, but they all suck compared to a good sportbike!!!

I was riding with a buddy of mine in California on some nice twisties when we caught this guy in a Lambo Countach. He wouldn't get out of our way so I started tailgating. Thinking he was a hot shit MOFO he got on it, trying to ditch us. I stayed on his rear bumper the whole time (up over 110 at times). He never shook me and finally pulled off the road all pissed off. cwm4.gif Love that. For $5000 I had a vehicle that out-performes a lambo and still got 50 mpg. Heh heh. Also have done about 150 on that bike too. Some nice straight highways in California for top speed testing...

cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm11.gif