Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tgif!

marcid21

Friday took FOREVER to get here.....so...what are your weekend plans.

Tonite - gym, manicure, pedicure, cleaning the midget palace

Tomorrow - getting obliterated at a friends bbq/pool party

Sunday - anyone's guess. Gym, cleaning (( just in case i get lazy tonite )), whatever...

today... dragging my ass to the gym and doing some weight training bc i have no definition at ALL... blah... going out tonight with my old roommate and her friends, hopefully, i may pass out early... i feel like such an old person lately, i don't go out, i fall asleep on the couch watching tv, i wake up at the ass crack of dawn...

tomorrow & sunday... more shopping probably... hanging out and enjoying doing absolutely nothing until class starts weds...

get an x box bro...

k, i wont hijack this thread (i think marci will hurt me) BUT...

here's what i concluded, kinda...knowing me, im going to end up getting both systems...sooooooo.....gonna get teh Xbox now (for halo 2 and ninja gaiden) and then wait for the PS2 price to drop again (they usually drop prices first) and then pick that up cuz there are some games like Onimusha that are only on that ish. what u think?

fabulous...so you'll spend just as much on video games. Good thinking! :aright:

no, ive been planning this for some time, already have the money set aside from my "bonus check". rest is going to savings for a vacation. so.... :tongue:

eat me!!!

k, i wont hijack this thread (i think marci will hurt me) BUT...

here's what i concluded, kinda...knowing me, im going to end up getting both systems...sooooooo.....gonna get teh Xbox now (for halo 2 and ninja gaiden) and then wait for the PS2 price to drop again (they usually drop prices first) and then pick that up cuz there are some games like Onimusha that are only on that ish. what u think?

I own bunch o systems, yeah the Onimusha series :bowdown: there's also tons of other great shit on PS2.

I love Crimson Skies on XBox

Have no fucking idea what i'm doing this weekend, aside from playing FFXI on my pc