Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Street's Disciple

I'm actually gunna cop this. I could have cared less about Nas after It Was Written IMO... However, lately he's been killin it.

he started killin it a FEW years ago when he came back w/STILLMATIC son!! it was written wasn't illmatic but it had a few goodies on it. i didnt even check for nastradamos..i aint gonna front.

stillmatic wasnt all that hot either, but im deffinetly looking foward to this album drop.

only nas albums i bought were

illmatic (over and over again) i think i got enough copies of these to count for the albums i didnt cop

stillmatic

and soon to be streets disciple

Illmatic & It Was Written... thats all... he was garbage afterwards I dont care what anyone says. But I still never heard Stillmatic (which everyone claims he came back)

Well if you haven't heard anything since then, how can you really make an educated statment. Given Nastradamus was weak. But I AM was lyrically dense both Stillmatic and God's Sun had more worth than waste. This new album should be very good. A double CD is a gamble thugh.

I'm not going at you man but I think too many ppl just bandwagon and say things about artist because other people say it. I mean he fell off somewhat, but Nas is always nice. Lyrically deep with varied topis, when in doubt just download some of his shit off the net. Lots of his unreleased material KILLS other artist's whole catalog.

Well if you haven't heard anything since then, how can you really make an educated statment. Given Nastradamus was weak. But I AM was lyrically dense both Stillmatic and God's Sun had more worth than waste. This new album should be very good. A double CD is a gamble thugh.

I'm not going at you man but I think too many ppl just bandwagon and say things about artist because other people say it. I mean he fell off somewhat, but Nas is always nice. Lyrically deep with varied topis, when in doubt just download some of his shit off the net. Lots of his unreleased material KILLS other artist's whole catalog.

nah I heard all his albums afterwards and didnt get them for a reason... shit was garbage IMO. I got no one to impress, I'm not jumpin on a bandwagon.