Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brite Review

It was wonderful seeing everyone last night! Great meeting some of the new faces :)

VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE VENUE :eek:

place has SERIOUS potential for a great thrusday jam.....nice and roomy

the system needs a lil bit more re-enforcement volume wise....but yes it was very nice! it was my understanding that the venue requested it that it stay at a certain level...

DJ Apotheosis was bringing the goods since i got there.....great stuff bro!!!

Throwing down some classics and some other stuff i had not heard b4 :rock:

Loved when you were briinging the funky stuff! wish the friggin speakers were louder tho so i could get a better listen :mad:

Drinks were pretty reasonable..... $5 bucks for a hieneken is a bargain in the city these days!!!!

typical crowd for that area.....right around quo, marquee, spirit and crobar so you know what to expect. Very trendy crowd. Even saw some execs in there with suits :eek: some pretty hot chics too!!!

in conclusion, GREAT first night mike!! i can see the fucking awesome potential this place has!!! cant wait for next time! :bounce:

defintely hot chicks and the spot is to TRENDY AND SWANKY for me. But if my friends spin there what can i do right gotta go support. Had agood time chilln with everyone old friends and new friends. Nice set mike but something tells me you were holding back a bit. And dude your sister is GORGEOUS wow, hehe. Until the next brite party.

Hey everyone, Thank you all for coming out. It was with all of you the place had a vibe. and then a succesful night!

My next "Happy Hour to Midnight Hour" party will be next month but not at Brite. I'm looking to do a monthly and have all my friends and hopefully new ones come out with excitement that a weekly just doesn't do for me.

Someone mentioned about holding back... yea big time. I came to a point where the place needed to be picked up, and the other crowd (not mine) didnt seem to wanna move, as well as the owner asking me to lower the volume and asking me to play Lounge music. Im not sure what exactly he wants to do with that place but thats his call. :ghey:

his sister? how come i didnt meet her? :huh:

And dude your sister is GORGEOUS wow, hehe. Until the next brite party.

so sorry for coming late but mikey u kno how it is "tony time"

it was gr8 seein all u guys, esp betty n kim :D

till next time.... :pint: