Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So looking forward for Winter SNOW!!!

NO WAYYY CAN ANYONE ELSE HANDLE THAT MOUNTAIN... I MEAN THATS LIKE ONLY FOR REALLY, REALLY INCREDIBLY GOODLOOKING SNOWBOARDERS!!!

"OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE I JUST WON THE OLYMPICS!!!!" HAHAHAHAHA!!

listen up blueyez.. dont make fun of my olympic jump lol!!! haha i will never forget that nite!!

and the best part about killington is the chocolate waffle pretzel things.. OHHH MY GODDDDDD!!!! they are UNBELEIVABLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! AHHHH I CANT WAIT..

but cheryl..this trip around.... make sure you have your own toilet paper lol!!!! and were gona need more heinekens for the ride up.. and can we PLEASEEEEE not pick a house in the midddlee of NOOOOWHEREEEEEEEEEE this year?!?! I MEAN HONESTLYYYYYYYY

h-bomb--- im not from butler... im from a little town called lyndhurst...

thatgirl-- those chocolate waffle things are almost better then an orgasm! MMMMMMMMMM!!!! and as far as the "middle of nowhere" house-- dont worry we will never be allowed back there again because our friend decided to jump from the top loft and break the damn couch!!

ceeotter-- I wanna go to colorado!!! by bro went out to breckinridge and i heard it was amazing! have u ever been there? i was thinkin about tryin somewhere in utah this year...

thatgirl-- those chocolate waffle things are almost better then an orgasm! MMMMMMMMMM!!!! and as far as the "middle of nowhere" house-- dont worry we will never be allowed back there again because our friend decided to jump from the top loft and break the damn couch!!

ceeotter-- I wanna go to colorado!!! by bro went out to breckinridge and i heard it was amazing! have u ever been there? i was thinkin about tryin somewhere in utah this year...

OMG its HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it...I skiied a-basin, breckinridge, and Loveland..no Vail, too much hype and too much money...talk to the locals..Breckinridge has this whole village and it was Mardi Gras when I went so it was crazy. When you get to the top of the mountain there are no trees just a white dessert and you ski the bowls total insanity..you fly down b/c there is no tree to hit..lol....took me a day to get used to the powder I'm used to ice & crud...I fell all over the place the powder would get piled up on top of my skiis...crazy...but by day 2 it was all good...I can't tell you enough how incrediblely beautiful it is!

I know where lyndhurst is, I use to work there.. :)

OMG its HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it...I skiied a-basin, breckinridge, and Loveland..no Vail, too much hype and too much money...talk to the locals..Breckinridge has this whole village and it was Mardi Gras when I went so it was crazy. When you get to the top of the mountain there are no trees just a white dessert and you ski the bowls total insanity..you fly down b/c there is no tree to hit..lol....took me a day to get used to the powder I'm used to ice & crud...I fell all over the place the powder would get piled up on top of my skiis...crazy...but by day 2 it was all good...I can't tell you enough how incrediblely beautiful it is!

Yea my brother took pictures of the bowls....so sick!!! and as for the snow i think i know what to expect with that.... we were in vermont last year when it snowed 2 1/2 feet and he was sayin that that weekend there was juust like colorado...like if u fell or even slowed down at all the snow would totally cover ur board and come up to ur knee.... while ur going it looks awesome though cause the board (or skiis) just cut through some really deep snow .... and its soooo fresh... ahhhh i gotta stop im gettin myself so excited and its only labor day weekend!! :bounce: