Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** digweed MUSIC REVIEW ***

i thought the crowd and the vibe was pretty amazing too...

i completely missed the CP meet up - but somehow i bumped into jennifer (i couldnt miss those funky earrings..:) - sorry to hear you had a bad night) and then into Kim - thanks for introducing me to the Mask, PCR and all your other friends...you are quite the CP hostess ;) - hope to see you guys soon...

Great meetin ya! And good thing Jennifer posted a pic of her earrings...otherwise, I would have never found her :) Y'all are cool peeps! Seems like we all enjoy the same type of music too...I'm sure we'll all see each other out and about again. Let's keep each other posted. And I don't think I introduced you to EVERYONE...the rest were all scattered all over the place by the time you ran into me :)

anyone!

set hours and overall NIGHT?

On a scale of 1-10, I'd say 7ish... there were a coupla tunes that really moved me, but other than that, it was ok. I really liked Sasha more. I liked Saeed & Palash more too and Roger Sanchez imo, rocked :rock:

I had a lot of fun hanging with everyone though, doing our lil circle in the middle of the packed floor, and later, harrassing the stage bouncer with Diskofreak and Matt so he'd let us up there to say hi to Digweed.... :laugh:

it was defn good meeting some of the cp'rs including the mask.....you guys and girls have an awesome vibe and know how to get down....I just wish the place was filled with more people like yourselves..... :bounce::bowdown:

Did I meet you? I had the white gloves on, white t-shirt, and light gray pants.