Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROGER SANCHEZ review, WOW! (long post)

First off i wasnt planning on goin cause i was tired from partying during the week but im so glad i didnt go to digweed and rested. I was outside around 1030ish and was told they wouldnt let anyone in till 11 cause of a private republican party someting. But i did get to see DANNY the tall man in stilts that use to work over at websterhall. WELL FINALLY I GET inside and now im told roger wont be on till 12ish SIGH i was pissed lol.

At the same time i see a bright flash light from a video camera in the reef room or whatever its called shining on someone who i thought looked familiar in a famous way. But i couldnt figure out who it was. Anyhow i start dancing to some james brown that was being played and suddenly one of the girls tells me that im moving good and that they would love to rewcord me later on during the night im like cool. Then i asked whats its about and heres the info it was for MTV I WANNA HAVE A FAMOUS FACE. And the girl wanted to look like TIFFANI AMBER THESSIEN, and she kinda did. But i think it so sad what society puts in the minds of women but thats another topic.

Finally im let inside to the main room and its 1150 and i see roger sanchez setting up and i see the crowd leaving and gathering whatever. So i wave at roger and he comes down and talks to me mentions how he remembers me from all the parties at spirit being the first one on the floor and last one each time. BAm he drops the first record at 11:57pm and from that point until he stopped at around 6:12am he unleashed a wide range of music full of soul and banging beats. I probably didnt dance for a total combine time of 30 mins to 45 mins thats how good he was and how hype i was feeling with each tune. He started off very DEEP HOUSEY and i was loving it and he slowly picked up the pace and gave a great performance in that room.

It was great seeing lots of faces from everyboard to many to mention and although at times the crowd was very huge there werent to many ANNOYING PEOPLE in that room for my taste at least. I seriously had so much fun and cant wait till roger plays again in nyc on a weekend on a weekday on the dl as always i will be there. At the end of the night he gave me hug and said thanks for the positive vibe and i thanked him for just providing great music and a feeling to those who understand.

As for the mtv thingy well they filmed me and my boy DREW dancing in the middle of the floor and near the STUCK UP CONCEITED girl who wanted to change her face im so glad that her friend was very very very nice to me hehe. Im just wonderig if it airs will they try to diss me or something like that to make the show more interesting, oh well. ROGER SANCHEZ TWO THUMBS UP. Had a great night. Also i met some cool peeps (who lurk on this board cp) thru out the night thanks for being cool. Now its on to SANDER K next sat since timmy regisford wont be at shelter.

HUGE night the vibe was right the Music Tight it was all alright....till my boys wanted to leave at around 3:30 i was a little pissed off but oh well either way roger killed that set everyone was dancing it was a great experience for my first night at Crobar nyc i've been to the one in miami and its just about the same vibe i thought.it was Great i'm looking forward to going there again and hanging out.

As usual Roger Sanchez rocked .. his music was so versatile and energetic that it had people screaming and dancing all over the place ..

i liked how he mixed some latin house .. that was awesome ...

too bad i was soo tired from the night before .. Digweed where we all danced and partied too hard .. that i was falling sleep around 4+ am ..

kutekimee and beatka were dancing crazy as usual .. ibrandon looked tired too ..and my bois drew and bennie were cool as hell ..i yet to see you dancing bennie ... and i heard that silver and dremanati were in the mtv filming .. that is cool

don't be disappointed if it does not air or if it gets edited ... i am telling you this from experience ..

it was cool to chill in the vip area .. even though i dont undersand why does crobar have a vip area if they open it to everyone around 1 am ?????

lookig forward for sanchez next performance in nyc .. this time i will be ready and well rested ..

peace

the MASK

I personally though that roger was way better then digweed . he had me dancing for a long time. where dig actually sucked to me personally.

me and silver were caught on camera dancing.. And i understand where your coming from dragon if we aren't on it..wouldn't surprise me at all.

It was really good to see the club planet people again. That's 2 days in a row..Need to take a break from you guys . sheesh

Any way . lets do it again people , maybe next week..

damn it's going to be sept already ..

Wow Sanchez was incredible..I didn't stop dancing till around 6 when this chick I was with got tired and decided to sit on the security gate around the stage...didn't want her to fall so I had to hold her ass....hehe anyway I saw silver and his boy dancing for the camera hope you guys do get on you guys laid damn some hott moves...My friend and I were hoping he would drop bilingual the whole way to the club..but by the time he did he had already dropped so many mind blowing traxx that we just looked at each other and smiled.....I've heard plenty of live sets from him but never live...blew me away his energy was felt by all..can't wait to see him again....

Now I have to get ready for Tenaglia/Howells C Ya there....

sander k this sat for me at crobar since timmy regisford wont be at shelter. And b4 crobar its off to p.s.1. for francios k and derrick may. Yo choptrop at howell/tenaglia say wusup. Besides drew lol did anybody else love the early set of deephouse he played from around 1157pm till maybe 1245ish or earlier it wasnt that long.

Wow, I was pleasantly surprised.... last time I saw Sanchez, he spun a lot of disco house which I wasn't crazy about...I was a little wary about checkin him out this time, but so glad I went. He threw down some heavy funky material! loved it :bounce: Nice hangin with everyone as usual :)

Crobar's cold air nitrogen machines are sooooo cool!! Everytime I heard them start up, the crowd went nuts. Funny how none of the other NYC clubs have them.

and beatka and ibrandon were sooo tired too . ok . not only me .. they were sleeping .. haha

we should go back to that korean dinner and order so much food . then not tip the dude .. coz he was soooooooo rude .. ok crew???

Mean c/s LOL but food was amaising (good choice dada)

true i was very tired can't do three nites in a roll... :boohoo:

Wow Sanchez was incredible..I didn't stop dancing till around 6 when this chick I was with got tired and decided to sit on the security gate around the stage...didn't want her to fall so I had to hold her ass....hehe anyway I saw silver and his boy dancing for the camera hope you guys do get on you guys laid damn some hott moves...My friend and I were hoping he would drop bilingual the whole way to the club..but by the time he did he had already dropped so many mind blowing traxx that we just looked at each other and smiled.....I've heard plenty of live sets from him but never live...blew me away his energy was felt by all..can't wait to see him again....

Now I have to get ready for Tenaglia/Howells C Ya there....

Dude i dont' remember you man at all, Come out this weekend so we can see you get down . Always looking for good dancer to get down with man, you probably could teach me a thing or two