Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>FREE Day PARK PARTY - "TO THE 5 BOROUGHS" Lets HAVE a BARBEQUE!

im bringing a pillow, ill be tired.. (work -> crobar -> ikon -> park)

or.. alan/kim can i crash on your floor if we head to this later in the day?

sure, why not...but i think we should head straight over there with a nice...bigggg...blankie. if we all go, i'm def bringing some munchies, grillables, drinks, vodka-saturated watermelon, etc :laugh:

anyone know how to make those liquored-up watermelons? i never made one before :hat:

haha im going to be a walkin zombie myself....tony and i are coming str8 from a house party in CT it will be nice to chill on the grass w/ some nice beats and good food!!!!! cant wait should be lots of fun!

ROSAAAAA!! You're going??? NICEE! I'm dragging Betty along then...kickin and screamin! oh wait no, she'll be a walking zombie but I'm sure that once she hears the music she'll bounce around some :bounce:

Alan ur too funny btw who's the 4th person?

ROSAAAAA!! You're going??? NICEE! I'm dragging Betty along then...kickin and screamin! oh wait no, she'll be a walking zombie but I'm sure that once she hears the music she'll bounce around some :bounce:

she'll be bouncin around will she O.o o.O oi oi oi :bounce:

by train take 7 to Willets Point shea stadium, but i heard if you take the E, F, R Train to 71st Avenue - Catch the Q65 Bus from

71st & Continental to Flushing Meadows Park (ask the Bus Driver for the Flushing Meadows Park stop - about a 3 minute ride ) – Once you get off head towards Meadow Lake Area and listen for the music – about 5 minute walk from bus stop

Bring stuff to eats as well, we got people bringing stuff but more helps just in case we dont got enough ^_^ sharin is carin.

i think it closes later then that,

so are we going to hear frankie bones or somethnig else?

Oh sorry Drewminati for not gettin back to ya! I think the plan is Crobar, Ikon, then BBQ! But if your heart's set on Frankie Bones, you should skip Crobar and go to Ikon and we can all meet up in there later. (All bc the list at Ikon closes around midnite.)

if anybody wants to pick me up and carry me over there and just throw me on the ground and wake me up when its over than i am so there lol. I can barely kep my eyes open and i can barely walk. Hopeeveryone i know that goes to this will have fun.

man you should come, its just gonna be chills

ok so i got there and i heard the music.. and shit looked ill.. i get out the car, call my boy who was there to find them and the music shuts off.. cops shut it down.. i swear they have nothing better to do.. my friend was the kid doing the sound.. so if u saw kind nick on the speakers and shit that was him... he said they had a permit .. but i dunno cops werent thrilled about our presence.. i had a whole 5 minutes of fun there

ok so i got there and i heard the music.. and shit looked ill.. i get out the car, call my boy who was there to find them and the music shuts off.. cops shut it down.. i swear they have nothing better to do.. my friend was the kid doing the sound.. so if u saw kind nick on the speakers and shit that was him... he said they had a permit .. but i dunno cops werent thrilled about our presence.. i had a whole 5 minutes of fun there

dude . we had only 2 mins of fun .. me and my gf arrived at the party ..like 3 or something . all hyped that we finally found the place .. afer we walked like for 30 mins (and with my injured ankle . seemed like forever) .. heard the music finally .. and started like bouncing and getting ready to party ..

by the time we said hello to the crew .. and got a sandwitch .. the music stopped . and there was the bad news .. the cops shot the thing down coz of permits .. we were like . holly crap .. that aint nice

shouldnt the cops go fight crime or something .. or serve or something .. ya sure . we server and protect ..

well .. there was another party not too far from us and they were playing some hip hop .. so me and my gf .. decided to bounce to the hip hop music anyway ..for the time it lasted (it shut up for some reason after like 20 mins or so)

gosshhhhh . we were sooo hyped for the music . that when the ice cream car passed . we start dancing to its music .. hehehee

music wise .. the day sucked .. people-park-general fun-food .. it was good

peace

the MASK

my bf and i got there a bit late and there was no music :(

if the weather would have been better and those damn cops werent there then it wouldve been better.....sorry to everyone who got pushed over by steel, lol

it was nice meeting everyone and im glad everyone enjoyed the fruit salad :D